Keeping Recipes in Excel Management??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StacyDeTwahi

Assistant Cook
Hi, does anyone else here use excel management to store their recipes? what programs or apps do you use, there are so many of them I can't decide which one to use. Thank for your help, ps. i have a mac... so apple programs plz

Welcome to DC, Stacy.

I use WORD and store recipes in folders and sub-folders by food category (similar to a cookbook's chapters).

I've tried a few recipe management programs but was not happy with any.

I use Word also, but I print out my recipes, and keep them in notebooks so I can write any changes on the paper copy.

I use Word also, but I print out my recipes, and keep them in notebooks so I can write any changes on the paper copy.

I do that too. I have a 3ring binder with dividers. I write changes on the hard copy then revise the computer version and reprint.

I usually don't keep recipes. I look them up on my Kindle and use that to make the recipe but since I rarely follow the recipe exactly it's kind of silly to store them. However when I find a recipe that I consider to be the best of the best I print out a hard copy and store it in a recipe book I am making so that my kids will have a copy of just our favorite recipes.

I use google drive. There are word processing, spreadsheet functions, etc. That way all of my recipes are available wherever I have internet access. It's nice having your recipes available on your smartphone ready at a moments notice.

Back
Top Bottom