Kimberly-Clark rolls out tube-free Scott toilet paper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it aint broke dont fix it. They should put their effort into getting the paper on the last quarter of each roll to tear off as cleanly (straight) as the paper torn from the first half of the roll.

There go all those kiddie craft projects.

Now you will have to buy packages of TP tubes like you have to buy popsicle sticks. Ah... marketing and revenue.... I see....:ohmy:

That TP looks uncomfortably large to me. I mean, I always thought the average size was for > (_|_)

Not (_____|_____) :LOL:

Maybe the aliens from planet Mars have landed after all. ;)

It is only recycled if people recycle them. There are plenty of people who do not and thus cause massive waste.

Why not? Think of all the waste that will be saved.

I think it is a great idea...if it works.

If they want to be environmentally friendly, how about some nice beige, unbleached TP to go with beige and brown bathrooms.

But, in principle, I agree. Less waste is good. We recycle all our tubes, but #1 is reduce. Recycling costs gasoline, water, electricity, etc.

TP's usual cylindrical tube enables the roll, when pulled, to roll easily. But Kimberley-Clark have reinforced the 'tube' by sticking together several layers of the tissue. which cannot be used. The tube also loses shape, so the TP doesn't co-operate when pulled. Not much fun when one thinks about it, really, sitting there..

TP's usual cylindrical tube enables the roll, when pulled, to roll easily. But Kimberley-Clark have reinforced the 'tube' by sticking together several layers of the tissue. which cannot be used. The tube also loses shape, so the TP doesn't co-operate when pulled. Not much fun when one thinks about it, really, sitting there..

At least you'll have something to think about when you get stuck there with nothing to read:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom