Last item you bought?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wowsers, laurie!!

i bought a pink miniature purse.

Thanks, luvs! The wedding isn't until the beggining of June but I need to make chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate sauce, ganache topped brownies, peppermint patties and 4 different kinds of nanaimo bars. The chocolate was on sale so it was best to buy it now. Only trouble is I need to keep it in a cool dark place.....where nobody can find it LOL!!!

I can't imagine you buying anything that wasn't pink!

Yesterday, amoung other things, I bought a whole sirloin tip to be turned into various cuts, a kilo of my favourite salami that is usually only stocked in Costco at Christmas, and my first stockpile of icing sugar for the summer (4 kg - I figure I will need about 20 kg at least!).

This morning I bought tule, after dinner mints and M&MS for my DD wedding.

I bet you will be making table favours for awhile! I bet you are getting excited. I know I am with my 5 weddings and I am only the caterer/cake maker! When is the wedding Mikki?

I've been catalog buying; mostly clothing items, ostensibly for NEXT winter on sale now. Given that THIS winter just won't seem to end, instead of going into "seasonable clothing" storage, I'm wearing the sweaters, etc, THIS year. Yes, woke up to winter again. Well, in like a lamb, out like a lion, is really this year.

Went to a garage sale this morning and bought 20 issues of "Bon Appetit" magazine for $1. I like to read the Letters To The Editor, R.S.V.P., were they ask for recipes from restaurant's they have eaten at.

Four 5 pounds bags of Uncle Ben's rice of which 2 of those bags were free. That was at my local supermarket and then this morning on the internet I bought nose clips, kick boards and a Dolphin Slalom set for my son to play in the pool.

Gosh, I'm so 'not the shopper'. I am a purchaser at work and just am worn out from spending money, I don't like spending money, isn't that weird. I bought 2 pears and one apple for $1.19 and this week-end I HAVE to get a water softener. URG!
I have some questions to you all about WHERE you spend your money but I won't hijack this thread, I'll start a new one. And by the way, I miss all of you, I'm so busy at work I don't get to come here much anymore. Hugs, ~Bliss

Bought a great pair of white Vera Wang flip flop-style wedgies yesterday at Kohl's. Had a store credit and used the senior discount. In the end, they were less than $9. I even ended up with about $3. in change from the store credit, so I spent nothing out of pocket. Also bought a crochet hook for a friend.

Dog food
cat food
cat litter
toilet tissue
paper towels
trash bags
pepsi
orange juice
white grapefruit juice
tomato juice
bread
lunch meat
chicken
burritos
ice
beer
vodka

Bought a great pair of white Vera Wang flip flop-style wedgies yesterday at Kohl's. Had a store credit and used the senior discount. In the end, they were less than $9. I even ended up with about $3. in change from the store credit, so I spent nothing out of pocket. Also bought a crochet hook for a friend.

That's great Katie!!

I almost forgot. On Thursday I bought a Brinkman Gourmet electric water smoker. I gave up on trying to smoke and regulate temperature on my large charcoal grill.....never got the hang of it.

Back
Top Bottom