Latest picture of my daughter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
This is the latest shot of my DD. She just started soccer again. This is her second year and she is really enjoying it. You can tell from the concentration on her face.

img_992253_0_f0a96accfc01b22bd8e8fef2a149b162.png

WOW! She's grown into a beautiful young lady. I must be getting old, I too remember her birth.

GB how proud you must be. I can see I'd better slap my hands over Cades eyes . If he sees her We are doomed:LOL: Just kidding but she is beautiful and lovely to look at. Like Katie said I remember when you told us you had a daughter at last.
cj

If Cades has any of the traits you do then I would be overjoyed to have the two of them together.

Let's not give her any ideas Katie :LOL:

You'll be like the dad in that insurance commercial, handing his daughter the car keys, but still picturing her as a little girl.

That's a really good picture. It looks like something a poster would be made from. Her expression could mean so many things. There's a real depth to it.

The funny thing is that I think she was concentrating on playing with her loose tooth she was trying to get to fall out.

The funny thing is that I think she was concentrating on playing with her loose tooth she was trying to get to fall out.
Concentration is concentration! Great picture.

She has grown a lot since we first found out she had been born, and since she was that tiny little thing at the Brazilian restaurant. Such a young lady now!

Every time she sees your avatar Barbara she asks if that is her.
That is another one who has grown like a weed! She is not quite 10 (June) and looks like a teenager!

Attachments

• Hannah March 4, 2011.jpg
    Hannah March 4, 2011.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 155
She's so beautiful GB. Looks just like her momma. ;) Seems like yesterday mine were that size. EEK! Someone needs to invent a slow time machine.

Great looking kids! They grow up so fast. I have a 22 year old that is out on her own now. With my second marriage, we had another daughter which made me feel young again, but now she is a teenager, so there is no fooling myself. I'm getting old...:(:ohmy::LOL:

Attachments

• Charlotte.jpg
    Charlotte.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Great looking kids! They grow up so fast. I have a 22 year old that is out on her own now. With my second marriage, we had another daughter which made me feel young again, but now she is a teenager, so there is no fooling myself. I'm getting old...:(:ohmy::LOL:
It's when your kids start having kids that you really start to feel old! :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom