Lazy sunday planned?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
I think my day will start off lazily enough. Relaxing while on Dc with a hot cup of tea. After Aidan naps, we will be off into town to probably battle the madness of the grocery store...but I might do it tomorrow during the day when others are at work. I would, however, like to get started on my Thanksgiving cooking so I might not delay the shopping. Then it will be off to visit dh at the fire station for a goodnight :winkiss:

Lazy day for the rest of you?

sunday is almost over here...
started it with a good book.. that took me until midday... had some lunch/breakfast (pizza out of the fridge:mrgreen: ) closed the curtains so I don't have to see the rain outside, cooked a tea and started doing nothing....
well just hang around in the net, chat to some friends and wait for frank to come home..
now we think of ordering another pizza.....
I did absolutely nothing useful today.....:cool:

The only thing useful that I have done so far today was put the roast in the crock pot and then reheat dinner for lunch:LOL:

The whole weekend is a LAZY time for me.
I got up early Saturday and did three loads of clothes, emptied the garbage and the dishwasher and then made a nice nest on the couch. I laid around and watched tv and read books and drank lots of tea and ate some ice cream.

Today I went to Starbucks and read while I drank my white mocha... went to the grocery store to visit david and then came home. I've been on the puter ever since. My nest is all ready for another day of relaxation. This is Paul's LAST hunting weekend for the year and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Pretty lazy here! I'm grilling some teriyaki kebabs and I'm going to listen to the Colts-Bengals game and enjoy a few cold ones on the porch while the weather is reasonably warm!

Just trying to get ready to leave town on Tuesday. The only chore left is to call the newspaper tomorrow and stop delivery for a few days.

While HH and I were at the movies, daughter made a carrot cake "because I was bored." Do you think there's hope she might become a foodie?

Well, I got up this morning, organized my music and went to church with dh who's just out of bed after being horribly sick with the urps and poops all week (sorry! :sick: ). Played for the 11:30 service, then gave a music lesson to a little girl from the congregation from 12:30 to 1:45 (got started late, since they booted us out of the church and we had to move to a classroom). Picked up hamburgers on the way home and came home to Joe, who'd arrived at our house a while before after driving down from Bellevue. He raided the refrigerator for a half hour or so and then I helped him with his music course for an hour, then made dinner for the guys from left overs. (I called the peas, potatoes and chicken dish that resulted "Scottish Peasant Stew" and they went for it. :rolleyes: ) Joe's gone now and I'm doing nothing until I start practicing in an hour or so. Think I'll dish up some ice cream with Hershey's Dark Chocolate Sauce...:-p

Lazy? Are you kidding me?

Lazy? I think not. Well today I woke up and went to church. Then I had a piano honors recital at 2:30. NASCAR started at 2:00 so we taped that. Then we ate at Cracker Barrel. Right now I am watching the taped NASCAR and doing computer.

Cameron

I had the main goal in life: to deliver party invitations. It wasn't fun, given that hubby's arthritis was acting up. We should have just mailed them, but ... we're a small town and mailing them to a town several hours away to have them mailed back just seems ridiculous. I had the last of a bit of "generic" stew in the freezer, which I turned into curry, and for some reason my basmati turned out absolutely perfectly. I'm expecting folk from out of town for our holiday parties, and have been trying to arrange that. Not easy given that both are on AOL and for some reason I can't seem to communicate with AOL folks all of a sudden. This web site isn't acting the way it used to, so ... guess it gets down to tired and frustrated. At least my rice was perfect!!!!

Got up. Put on a pot of coffee. Made an omelet for breakfast. Played with the dog. Did laundry. Watched the NASCAR Nextel Cup Race. More laundry. Played some more with the dog. I was going to make an apple pie today, but it did not happen.

Back
Top Bottom