Leaving...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
...on vacation soon. There are only condiments left in the fridge and a dozen eggs...looks like we'll be freezer surfing for the next few days. Normally I wouldn't cook down so far but we will be gone for 2 weeks.

Have fun on your vacation! I absolutely love to travel! That reminds me, I haven't finished posting my vacation photos from August and September! I need to get that done! Post some pictures of your vacation if you can!

:)Barbara

Princess I am really glad you have the time to do a vacation. I don't know how many years I wish that had been available with the time working between the wife and I. Two Weeks? I hope the both of you keep in mind how special that is from the available factor. Spend time doing a couple things *neither* would do in general.

Those will be the memories that stay with you. That is life experience talking at you. Don't waste the moments.

Bob

Thanks Barbara, we'll both be taking pictures. This is a family reunion and anniversary party, my parents 50th and our 25th. After that we'll be driving home through Yellowstone Park...we should get some good pictures.

Bob, DH retired last year so it was easy to "schedule" a vacation. But this one will be very memorable because of the occasion and our accomodations will be in a tent. This will be a first for us, DH does not like to camp out. We will be enjoying ourselves just driving around a couple of states, meeting people we haven't seen in a while and our two youngest grandsons will be there.

And the food...I have a great menu fixed up for the anniversary picnic.

PrincessF, Have a wonderful time! And congratulations on both anniversaries. DH and I will celebrate our 8th in September!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom