Let Me Tell You About My Grandkids...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Since many of us love to talk about our grandkids I thought I would start a thread just for us to go on about those wonderful loves of our lives. :)

I will start with a story about my youngest grandson. Thomas hears us say OH.MY.GOSH! a lot. Yesterday his sister threw something in the trash. Thomas didn't think it should be put there, so he opened the cupboard door (where the trash can is) and shook his finger at Hannah and the trash can and said, "OH.MY.GOSS! Don't do that again Hannah! Don't do that again! :LOL:

Am I the only one with grandkids? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Yesterday my 10-year-old granddaughter Hannah made a great looking pumpkin pie (with a minimum amount of help). This was her 3rd Thanksgiving pie--she has needed less help each time. She made it to take to her other grandma's today.

My 13-year-old grandson Andrew, not knowing his mom and stepdad were going to get it for him for Christmas, found a great deal on a Kinnect (sp?) and bought it. I want one so bad! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have grand kids but they live so far away I don't get to see the sillies or endearing everyday. Besides, the three oldest are leading their adult lives, the younger two, we have to rely on their parents to tell us anything.

my youngest grandchild is 20 years old. now if you want to talk about great grandkids, i am your woman. five,two,three and eighteen months old girls. there are a joy. the five year old can already read. i love them all, but can't think of a cute story right now..

I have grand kids but they live so far away I don't get to see the sillies or endearing everyday. Besides, the three oldest are leading their adult lives, the younger two, we have to rely on their parents to tell us anything.
I know! And I know this is a busy time for everyone. I am really glad I have had this time with my grandkids, since we live almost 3,000 miles from each other. Not sure how much longer I will have to spend with them, but I know it will be after December 9th. :flowers:

my youngest grandchild is 20 years old. now if you want to talk about great grandkids, i am your woman. five,two,three and eighteen months old girls. there are a joy. the five year old can already read. i love them all, but can't think of a cute story right now..
I love hearing about your great grandkids! I know what you mean though, it is hard to think of things on the spur of the moment. I just had to share about Thomas and the trash before I forgot about it! :flowers:

My five year-old grandson was with me Tuesday. He now spends a couple of days a week in pre-school and we can see the differences in him as his horizons "broaden".

It was late in the day Tuesday and I had ESPN on TV while we were waiting for Steven's dad to pick him up. A report came on about attempts at signing baseball free agent Albert Pujols (pronounced "Poo-Holz" ) to a huge contract.

Steven started giggling. I had no clue what he thought was so funny until he stopped giggling long enough to say, "His name is "poo holes!" The look on his face was priceless. He kept repeating that statement in amazement. I started laughing right along with him, though I was laughing at his reaction. It was priceless!

I laugh hysterically every time I tell the story. I'm laughing right now.

Andy M. said:
My five year-old grandson was with me Tuesday. He now spends a couple of days a week in pre-school and we can see the differences in him as his horizons "broaden".

It was late in the day Tuesday and I had ESPN on TV while we were waiting for Steven's dad to pick him up. A report came on about attempts at signing baseball free agent Albert Pujols (pronounced "Poo-Holz" ) to a huge contract.

Steven started giggling. I had no clue what he thought was so funny until he stopped giggling long enough to say, "His name is "poo holes!" The look on his face was priceless. He kept repeating that statement in amazement. I started laughing right along with him, though I was laughing at his reaction. It was priceless!

I laugh hysterically every time I tell the story. I'm laughing right now.

Me too! Poo holes! And they said it on national TV!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom