Let's Make Kadesma Smile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miniman are these cuties yours? What a picture they make..Thanks you for sharing with me..
kadesma

Stacy,
it's a combination of things, kidneys, the two boys who ran me over, pneumonia and not being able to eat for almost 3 weeks...I'm feeling better today and fingers crossed I keep feeling better each day.

cj

Oh my, I didn't know! I hope you feel get well soon. Sadie and Celia send you a lick on the head!

My dear sweet Kades. I have just found this thread now as I haven't been on here much myself lately (everything is fine). I send you big gentle {{{{{hugs}}}}}, heartfelt prayers, wonderful thoughts and all my love.

Miniman are these cuties yours? What a picture they make..Thanks you for sharing with me..
kadesma

No not mine - I used to have funny photos sent to me and they were in that - heres another one:

Attachments

• 041006.jpg
    041006.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 167
hey girlfriend, here's some photographs....hope you continue to feel better:)

Attachments

• DSCF2882.jpg
    DSCF2882.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCF2547.jpg
    DSCF2547.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 165
  • card372 (2).jpg
    card372 (2).jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCF0012.jpg
    DSCF0012.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 152
Beth,
I adore goats and miss our little family pet..He was a busy body that was in love with a big Brahma bull we had..What a sight watching them eat and play..I miss them both..love the trees and the snow, it looks so fresh and clean and th flowers I'm hoping that this spring I'll have the strength to work the area near the apricot tree and get it in shape with some beautiful glads and Iris... I don't know who that sweet looking little pooch is, but he has won this old heart..I think I just might find it in me to get another little doxie...one day soon.Thank you for starting this thread for me..You've given me the urge to fight and get stronger..I know I have a lot to live for and at the top of the list are my DC family..Thank you Beth, it's so nice that so many care about me.
cj

CJ, here's hoping that you feel better soon.
Thanks Loprraine,
all of you who have written to me have helped get me over that hump we all hit when we've been ill. This has been 3 weeks I want to just forget and get strong and better...I've got my little ones who need me and all of you as welll...I can't imagine not being able to come here each day and visit with those I care so much for.
kades

Hi Kades, I'm late, but just wanted to say that I am happy to see that you are doing better!! I will pray that it is continued!

Hi Kades, I'm late, but just wanted to say that I am happy to see that you are doing better!! I will pray that it is continued!
It is Sattie,
with all the posts and love coming my way I feel so very special and that I'm slowly healing...Thank you
kades

You are special sweetie... and it is always a concern to us when one of our own is not feeling their best. So I am and I know everyone else is, are glad to be here for you and support you and love on you anyway we can!!!

Beth,
I adore goats and miss our little family pet..He was a busy body that was in love with a big Brahma bull we had..What a sight watching them eat and play..I miss them both..love the trees and the snow, it looks so fresh and clean and th flowers I'm hoping that this spring I'll have the strength to work the area near the apricot tree and get it in shape with some beautiful glads and Iris... I don't know who that sweet looking little pooch is, but he has won this old heart..I think I just might find it in me to get another little doxie...one day soon.Thank you for starting this thread for me..You've given me the urge to fight and get stronger..I know I have a lot to live for and at the top of the list are my DC family..Thank you Beth, it's so nice that so many care about me.
cj

dh is holding that sweet little pooch; that is a geriatric Shih Tzu with a recent hair cut:). That dog is responsible for the creation of our pseudo business called Frisky Paws Doggy Camp. We babysit this dog on a regular basis:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom