Lifetime movies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
guy or gal, if you love a lifetime movie- even my DAD watches them- name your faves.....

mine:
-15 & pregnant
-for the love of nancy
-too young to be a Dad

I like that one where the mother is on her own..... and her daughter is coming of age..... and the son wants to be with his dad...... and then there's a stalker, but he acts like a nice guy sometimes..... and money is tight.....and the whole movie is wrapped up in the last 8 minutes and all is fine.

Oh wait, they are all like that.... :LOL:

My remote has been known to stop on LMN from time to time, but I honestly couldn't tell you the name of one movie I've seen :huh:

We have a special TV. It does not pick up any of the Lifetime channels. At least that is what I have told my wife.

Last edited:
Well, some chick flicks, and if that is all they showed then I wouldn't care about watching it. But they do more 'abused' movies than chick flicks, and after awhile you get a little tired of them portraying every man on the planet as evil and every womans responsibility is to control all men.
They get a little warped on that channel...

yeah....
'cept i love other, more gentle movies on lifetime.
like my faves.

They had the "Love comes..." series on there I think, DW did watch them and said they were pretty good. Something like Love Comes Softly, Loves Enduring Promise, that sound right?
Nothing wrong with a good chick flick, they just need to show more of them more often.

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to. It was just in my opinion they spend too much time on the negative when there are so many heartwarming movies out there they could be showing.

well, my disdain for the network comes from a relationship with a woman who LOVED...no, OBSESSED over the channel...I was subjected to more then I would like to admit to, and if I learned 1 thing from this experience it is this:Lifetime HATES men...but, just my opinion...

Back
Top Bottom