Like to cook at home? Read This

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I get their catalogues and love "drooling" over the huge variety of spices. I will definitely start doing more than looking and drooling as soon as I get the chance!

:)Barbara

From Mylegsbig's post, to the Penzeys web site, and lo, they have a shop right here in the NW Detroit area. Lucky me! I probably never would have known about it otherwise. Joining this forum is paying off dividends fast, I must say.

From Mylegsbig's post, to the Penzeys web site, and lo, they have a shop right here in the NW Detroit area. Lucky me! I probably never would have known about it otherwise. Joining this forum is paying off dividends fast, I must say.

Bah! Just another store I won't be allowed to visit without adult supervision.

I'll just add it to the list now and get it over with.

Home Depot
Lowe's
The homebrew shop
ANY beer/wine shop
Penzy's

There. I suppose it's cheaper that way anyhow. ;)

John

Yeah, but wait until you get the bill for the annual dues...:ohmy:

Yup - Penzey's has been a favorite of mine for many many years now. Long before they came out with their cooking magazine, etc., etc.

I don't buy my bulk dry spices/herbs anywhere else. And their gift packages - stuffed and cushioned with bay leaves & cinnamon sticks are also wonderful, according to the recipients I've sent them to.

Bah! Just another store I won't be allowed to visit without adult supervision...
John
Well, but there's always Joe Randazzo's and Trader Joe's, eh John? We aren't altogether screwed for food shopping here in Detroit (and if you have any further suggestions, I'm game.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom