Link forum...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CWS4322

Chef Extraordinaire
I think we should have a spot where we can post links to recipes that inspire us or that we try.

This inspired me:

http://wolfepit.blogspot.ca/2013/03/spicy-roasted-chick-peas.html

To use my friend's homemade curry powder to make roasted chick peas.

Another link that inspired me this week:

http://www.cbc.ca/bestrecipes/2013/04/glazed-salmon-bundles-with-sesame-bok-choy.html

I made "breakfast" bundles using wild rice, watercress, carrot, and Canadian bacon.

Another link that inspired me this week:

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/stir-fried-eggplant-tofu-10000001835320/

I used up the eggplant that was begging to be used and the XF tofu I picked up.

Last edited:
The problem with doing that is you have one big blob of unorganized links which are such a pita to dig through later when looking for something specific.

I think it works much better to create a thread in the appropriate forum and link from there, where you can add your own observations, comments, changes, etc.

I don't know. I am thinking it is only LINKS and not commentary/chat. Rather:

I was inspired by this link xxx to make this. Check the breakfast lately forum (link to the post) to see how I changed it up.

I'm always saving recipes that I want to try for a special occasion or when I need some inspiration.

We're probably going to do spatchcock chicken today. I have the ponzu for the first recipe, but out of a few ingredients. So, it will be the Lemon spatchcock chicken, Orzo Risotto w/ Peas, & grilled asparagus. I like the blueberry & blue cheese salad for the future. I hope you see something that inspires you, as well.

Asian-Style Orange Chicken Under A Brick
Asian-Style Orange Chicken Roasted Under a Brick - Martha Stewart Recipes

Roast Spatchcock Lemon Chicken
Roast Spatchcocked Lemon Chicken - Martha Stewart Recipes

Orzo Risotto with Peas
Orzo Risotto with Peas by Birds Eye

The Blues Salad
The Blues Salad Recipe

I'm always saving recipes that I want to try for a special occasion or when I need some inspiration.

We're probably going to do spatchcock chicken today. I have the ponzu for the first recipe, but out of a few ingredients. So, it will be the Lemon spatchcock chicken, Orzo Risotto w/ Peas, & grilled asparagus. I like the blueberry & blue cheese salad for the future. I hope you see something that inspires you, as well.

Asian-Style Orange Chicken Under A Brick
Asian-Style Orange Chicken Roasted Under a Brick - Martha Stewart Recipes

Roast Spatchcock Lemon Chicken
Roast Spatchcocked Lemon Chicken - Martha Stewart Recipes

Orzo Risotto with Peas
Orzo Risotto with Peas by Birds Eye

The Blues Salad
The Blues Salad Recipe

In my opinion, Cerise listed her links in the best way. I don't want to have to open a link before I have some idea about what it is, or I just won't bother with it.

Last edited:
I'm interested when I find the recipe, I just copy the original recipe from the link, and paste it to a Word document. I print a working copy and note any changes there.

I'm interested when I find the recipe, I just copy the original recipe from the link, and paste it to a Word document. I print a working copy and note any changes there.

I do the same thing and then after I have made it a few times and fiddled with it to incorporate my changes I redo the document and print out MY recipe.

I am gradually coming up with my own personal cookbook in LARGE PRINT so I can still cook a little bit in my declining years! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom