Look who's hiding in the kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JillBurgh

Sous Chef
jillburgh-albums-misc-picture777-shiz-bear-aka-swizzle-aka-buster-kitchen.jpg

Who else has pics of their furry ones "helping out" in the kitchen?

You aren't cooking up some mice are you? :LOL:

Great pic. I try to keep my furry ones out of the kitchen when I'm cooking. It's bad enough I have to navigate around three dogs in the bathroom as I step out of the shower :LOL:

My hounds, luckily, aren't beggars, and don't have much of an interest in
watching me prepare... they happily taste test, however!
Ditto the cats.

Although my black lab Nemo has recently decided that she does need to make sure,
every now and then, that what I am chopping, slicing or cutting is fresh....
So every now and then I find her standing quietly behind me, sniffing and waiting.

Which is funny when it is something like cucumber. She TRIES to like it... she really does...

I'll have to search my pics (the old fashioned kind) and find mine - we had two cats that LOVED to get on the open soffit. There was only one fight - it'wasn't "purty". :rolleyes:

Jill, what a great picture. Your kitty looks just like our black cat. However does he get up there (and down) without tipping all that stuff over?

Well I did see him try to get up there one other time, and it wasn't pretty. He's what I call big-boned-ed and not exactly graceful. He got his front paws up and his rear was dangling around like a sack of potatoes. He couldn't manage to haul himself up a second time and I was able to snatch him down and explain that the counter/cabinets are a no-no...:wacko:

i'm without pics', my Mom & Dad's kitties love to sleep in thier dish drainer.

Mine haven't caught on that the counters and refrigerator are off-limits, but I'm working on it! They like to get up behind some things on top of the refrigerator if I'm not looking, or sleep on the counter between the dish drainer and microwave.

I knew someone whose cat caught his tail on fire a couple times, walking over the stove.

I love your kitty's picture!

:)Barbara

I do not have any kitties, my first thought was for "I can has cheeseburger's" ceiling kitteh.

I do have two Labs, who have appointed themselves as "spillage eliminators". The chocolate lays on the kitchen floor waiting for something to happen. The black (alpha) lays in the living room and waits to hear his brother's jaw snap shut. Then he shows up looking for "justice". They get the end trimmings off veggies, and some fruit. The only thing they will not eat is celery.
If the truth be known, most of it seems to go by fast enough that I don't think they taste it.
AC

What's Basement Cat doing up by the ceiling?

Ha! That is basement cat. And if you ask BF he's evil too (not my sweet baby?!).

Luvs- I wish I could see the dish drainer bandit. That's too funny (although I'm not sure what the Board of Health would have to say!).

Barbara- Buster singed off his whiskers once that way. He steers clear now.

my deceased cat Angie used to open the armoire doors and sleep inside it.
My cat Snowy would open drawers and sleep in it tho he doesn't do that anymore.
Tara now deceased , used to sit in the bookcase.

Aw - too cute! They are so cute when they're "hiding"...

I'm afraid any pics of my Girls in the kitchen would be boring (dogs on the floor, sitting or lying down, mouths open or closed, a dribble of drool..... not very interesting)

Back
Top Bottom