Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goboenomo

Head Chef
Hey all. School and work have been keeping me very busy. I had a friend drive up from Alabama to spend the break with me. We are officially dating, which you may find a bit odd considering I live up in Canada. As I write this she is in Buffalo, looking for an apartment. She plans to make a trip every weekend. This semester is even busier than my last, I had to cut down my work hours significantly.

I'm in Taxation right now, so I'm gonna start paying attention, thought I'd just share some love <3.

Well congratulations on your new girlfriend! If she plans on making the trip up to buffalo every weekend from Alabama she must like you a lot. You definately want to pay attention when they start the taxation stuff...that's something you don't want to mess up.

When you get some time, you'll have to tell us all about her...how you met...what she's like...everything.

This is soooo romantic! You must be a very special guy if she will drive that far to see you every weekend! When you get time, tell us about her and maybe post a pic of the 2 of you!

Hey Gobo!! I have missed you!!
Long distance relationships are hard, but, can survive with patience and love.
Good luck to you kiddo!! I wish you all the best!!

and don't worry.

she's not with anyone else the rest of the time. :cool:

hey man, 'tsup. :)

was it the silk pj's?

Thanks guys.

Well congratulations on your new girlfriend! If she plans on making the trip up to buffalo every weekend from Alabama she must like you a lot. You definately want to pay attention when they start the taxation stuff...that's something you don't want to mess up.

When you get some time, you'll have to tell us all about her...how you met...what she's like...everything.

Actually, she's making a trip to Oshawa from Buffalo. It's about 2.5-3 hours. Her name is Celia, she lives in Alabama, she was born in Atlanta, and she's moving to Buffalo. She's 25, she went to school for photography, and some business stuff. She likes to play video games like me! She likes to cook, but she likes to let me do it more. She loves to listen to metal, which I kind of like, but she also likes classical, just not all the time. She gets along great with my family. She stayed with us for 2 weeks over the Christmas break, and everybody had a blast, and they all told me how much they like her, and how better she is than the last one, haha. She picked up a thank you basket for my parents, took my brother and his girlfriend out when I was at work, and most of the time it was me and her hanging with my brother and his girlfriend, we had good times, and my brother is already asking when she's coming back.

Hehe, this is interesting how we met. We met on World of Warcraft, a computer game. We were talking in game for a long time until one day she asked if I wanted to go on skype so we could see and hear each other. We were on that for a long time, and we got comfortable enough to just leave the thing on. She told her mom about me, and she said I'm apparently her soul mate because I sound just like her father. Her mom told her to drive on up, and she did.

and don't worry.

she's not with anyone else the rest of the time. :cool:

hey man, 'tsup. :)

was it the silk pj's?

Hehehe, shhhhhhh. What's new sir? And yes, silk pjs. :)

Soo cool dude! Next time you are on WOW you should look up a couple of my friends on there.. they went in two years ago and haven't been seen since! LOL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom