Lung Biopsy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All the very best to you both during this dreadful trial. Kindest regards, Dale.

Marge - my prayers are with you and your family especially your husband - I will think good thoughts and as I always say "Take One Day At A Time."

This must be a very difficult time for you and just remember that we all are saying prayers for you and your hubby.

Marge......my thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this time. Stay strong my friend! Prayers continue.

The Bronchoscopy was done today. Both our sons were with me ..thank goodness Dr. did find out that the mass is a Tumor. In a week we will know more but he feels that it is Cancer..because of the weight loss.

I am so sorry Dove. Will they operate to remove the tumor? At the end stages of my fathers life (he was diabetic, and heart conditions), he developed lung cancer after twenty years of being a non- smoker. They removed part of his lobe I believe. Is this an option for your husband? Sometimes it's chemo, sometimes radiation, sometimes surgery. What are his options at this point?

I hope my message did not sound insensitive Marge. My father died from complications from diabetes and heart disease, not from lung cancer. He was just one of the unfortunate ones that had every possible organ disease one can imagine. Your husband has a good chance of overcoming this, and so I hope you and your family keep a postive mind about this and explore all options.

Last edited:
I agree, Texas. You and Paul and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Dove said:
The Bronchoscopy was done today. Both our sons were with me ..thank goodness Dr. did find out that the mass is a Tumor. In a week we will know more but he feels that it is Cancer..because of the weight loss.

My best thoughts coming your way, Dove. I know what the waiting is like. When the waiting is done, I really hope and expect you will have a positive, relieved post for us.

Marge,
all thoughts and many many prayers for you and Paul..Keep you chin up Marge..We love you.
kadesma

The Bear's thoughts and my thoughts are with you and Paul!!!!! He sends his love. He was really humbled by Paul when we met - he still speaks very highly of him!!!

Back
Top Bottom