Ma Goofed big time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Well friends. I made a pretty sight on the21st' Splat on the kitchen floor and low and behole my first broken bone. right rist. Bad news 6-8 weeks in a cast.writing psfttttt a big scribble.or a pretty X :ROFLMAO: Good news didn't have to cook the big BIRD (prime rib) ahh to be ;azy:LOL:Got a removable cast today so that frees me a little. Just wanted to let you all know I'm ok and thinking of my DC Family.
hugs to all
kades

Kades! Nice to hear from you, sweetie!

The removable cast is so much better than a plaster cast! Glad you got that option. I hope your wrist doesn't hurt.

I broke my wrist a couple years ago, had a removable cast too. Healed up just fine.

Take care of yourself! No more shelf leaping! Hugs to you!

Last edited:
hope you heal quickly, kads.

my mom broke her wrist from a fall a few years ago. it healed up completely, so just listen to your doc and i'm sure yours will be the same. try to leave the cast on as much as possible, especially when resting or sleeping.

I'm so glad you didn't hurt yourself worse than you did. I am praying for quick healing for you.

And, by the way, DON'T DO THAT AGAIN! :flowers:

Kades! Nice to hear from you, sweetie!

The removable cast is so much better than a plaster cast! Glad you got that option. I hope your wrist doesn't hurt.

I broke my wrist a couple years ago, had a removable cast too. Healed up just fine.

Take care of yourself! No more shelf leaping! Hugs to you!
I promise no more leaping from shelf to shelf.
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom