Mamma Is Joining Us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
Her name is Ecatarina and she has been watching of us on this website. She decided she would like to become a member!

We both like to cook, but she is very, very much better than I. She teaches English and World History, and her English is perfect.

Welcome, Mamma!:)

Your friend,
~Cat

Thank you! She is on Skype with me now and her IE stopped working.

I see you, MammaCat!

Love,
~Cat

Hello, Cat! Hello, everyone!

I think using Skype and the Internet at the same time was too much of a load for my laptop!

I am happy to be here! Thank you for having me. I have been ghosting in here and Cat finally talked me into joining. I think this will be fun!

MammaCat

Cat, it's called Microsoft and the crappiest Internet service on the planet. I give up. I'm getting a Mac PC and I don't care what Papa says!

MammaCat

Hello, Cat! Hello, everyone!

I think using Skype and the Internet at the same time was too much of a load for my laptop!

I am happy to be here! Thank you for having me. I have been ghosting in here and Cat finally talked me into joining. I think this will be fun!

MammaCat

Hello MammaCat, welcome to DC!

Glad you decided to join us, you can help us keep an eye on CatPat, she is full of mischief! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Hello MammaCat, welcome to DC!

Glad you decided to join us, you can help us keep an eye on CatPat, she is full of mischief! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Thank you, Aunt Bea. Yes, she is a handful sometimes! But she is young, and most young women like her are mischievous. I was a terror when I was her age!

I'll certainly keep an eye (or both eyes) on her. She hasn't been rude, has she?

MammaCat

Welcome to DC, MammaCat! Cat has been a delight here!

Ah, Dawgluver! Cat likes you very much. I'm so glad you have enjoyed her. She's told me you and a few others have been like a second mother to her.

Thank you for the welcome, Dawgluver. Friends of Cat are friends of mine! It seems she's made a lot of friends here, and that is very good for her.

MammaCat

My Gods! It's nearly 2am here. I've got to go to bed. Good night everyone. Thank you for the welcomes and I'll see you all later.

Be good, Cat. Good night and sweet dreams, dear girl.

MammaCat

Thank you, Aunt Bea. Yes, she is a handful sometimes! But she is young, and most young women like her are mischievous. I was a terror when I was her age!

I'll certainly keep an eye (or both eyes) on her. She hasn't been rude, has she?

MammaCat

CatPat is never rude, just silly!

CatPat is a fine young woman, wise beyond her years, you should be very proud of her MamaCat!

Ah, Dawgluver! Cat likes you very much. I'm so glad you have enjoyed her. She's told me you and a few others have been like a second mother to her.

Thank you for the welcome, Dawgluver. Friends of Cat are friends of mine! It seems she's made a lot of friends here, and that is very good for her.

MammaCat

Lovely words, MammaCat, thank you! You raised a wonderful and talented daughter, and have much reason to be very proud of her!

Back
Top Bottom