Man Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
So i WAS going to make truffels for this girl i know who is sick BUT last night as i ran to me car i slipped on the ice and felt and herd three cracks. Next thing i know im in the ER with a broken leg. s now im man down and i feel bad. i so wanted to go see her but now i cant. im bored to. this sucks.

Man, that really stinks. Last year I hit the ground and ended up with a broken wrist and tailbone.

Hope you are up and about soon. Take care.

That is not good!
I hope you get better soon, Maybe someone will buy you a tall stool so you can still get in there and cook!

Oh I'm so very sorry to hear that and hope it knitswell and fast

img_520380_0_67018c70715dae656cab2e3ab406cb97.jpg

lol, yeah, you coulda fell on charlie and broke his english...

j/k charlie. ;)

sorry to hear it lt. hope you get better soon.

drink a lot of chocolate soy milk.

Sorry.

I was mugged about six weeks ago and broke my tail bone.

It still hurts like stink and I am told it will for about a year.

Go figure.

Sorry.

I was mugged about six weeks ago and broke my tail bone.

It still hurts like stink and I am told it will for about a year.

Go figure.

mugged, thats worse than the tialbone part. whats this world commin to. yeah i have a spiral fibula fracture and possibly need a couple of metal plates. the crappy thing is. i WAS supposed to go snowboarding next week, but that is not going to happen and they say next season might not either. So im hosed with snowboarding and makin truffles. Maybe she should make me the truffles instead, but i doubt that will happen since she lives 35 minutes from me and is doing finals for nursing right now. oh well

Hey, very good luck to her in her finals. You'll be so proud of her.

What kind of truffles were you making?
I was planning on playing with some tomorrow. Hazelnut.

Hope you feel better LT very soon. Sometimes life shoves a nasty into our lives.

We just gotta make the best of it, or them. Recently we have had a bit of nasties.

No complaints here. I will take what God will let happen.

Just my take on things. God bless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom