Man eats 182 slices of bacon in one sitting...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bacon is something that may people love to eat. But can you imagine eating lots of it – not one pound, but six entire pounds of bacon at one sitting?

Competitive eating champion Matt "Megatoad" Stonie sucked down 182 pounds of bacon in a five minute stretch during a contest sponsored by Smithfield Foods on Sunday in Daytona, Fla.

Somebody needs a proof reader!

I didn't open the link, but just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

IMHO, those eating contests are not only gross, but dangerous and stupid. :pig::sick:

Off rant. :LOL:

I didn't open the link, but just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

IMHO, those eating contests are not only gross, but dangerous and stupid. :pig::sick:

Off rant. :LOL:

Picking up on your rant Cheryl, even animals have better sense. No thinking person looks at eating contests as anything but barbaric. I don't understand the amusement of some.

Off my soapbox too. :pig:

So when these idiots have to have open heart surgery, think they will blame it on all these stupid eating contests?

Someone needs to have a proof reader of that article. I have been seeing more and more of them lately. Are they hiring kids who have never had typing lessons? :angel:

Bacon is something that may people love to eat. But can you imagine eating lots of it – not one pound, but six entire pounds of bacon at one sitting?

Competitive eating champion Matt "Megatoad" Stonie sucked down 182 pounds of bacon in a five minute stretch during a contest sponsored by Smithfield Foods on Sunday in Daytona, Fla.

Somebody needs a proof reader!

I do not think he even weighs 182 pounds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom