Man I miss my kitchen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nicholas Mosher

Sous Chef
Hey guys/gals!

I've been busy as heck between school, work, and trying to spend time with my girlfriend. Just had to stop in for a bit and peruse the latest posts. I did get a chance to make a nice Pot Roast last Sunday, but other than that it's been sandwiches, sushi, and Thai takeout. Man do I wish we had a nice Bistro in my area that served braised dishes in the middle of the week... :cry:

Can't wait to continue cooking once school ends this May.
On the list are lots of rice/grain dishes and new salad dressings.
Then some classic Bistro dishes.
Picked up Fuschia Dunlop's new book too on Hunan cuisine.
Have stacks of magazines to read as well... :wacko:
Anyhoo, I hope everyone is well!
I just wanted to check in and let everyone know I didn't abandon this awesome site!

~ Nick :pig:

You got alot going on for you. Nice to "see" you again. Please continue to check in periodically. It's always nice seeing how poeple are doing especially when they're doing well.

Ciao Nick, great to see you!! And you have been missed! I know it is annoying when life's priority gets hindered by some lesser trifles:wacko: but try to enjoy your life, and remember to stop and smell the roses... maybe you can do some cooking together with your girl friend that way you can have your cake and eat it too:-p
Try not to be a stranger, and take care of yourself!!

Good to see you in these parts again. Looking forward to your next in-depth investigation of a particular dish.
Hope the course is going OK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom