Marshmallow Peep Jousting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
time for easter, what will you be doing with your peeps? I feel like buying some just to try this out.
http://www.punkasspunk.com/peeps/
0207.jpg

btw, corazon, it works great. peep jousting rules!!! but, like the nice man on that website says, after a while you kitchen does not smell so pretty.

btw, for further hilarity, go check out the peep research institute. my definate fave is the quintuple conjoined peep surgery, which was a perennial fave during surgery rounds in vet school.

Peep jousting, huh I guess I did that before it was cool. You know what the Peeps always lost :LOL:.
Cora you are just plain crazy gal, I Like It . :ohmy: :cool:

Cora- My boys used to LOVE doing this.My son Jymm accidently discovered this trying to soften a few stale peeps in the microwave!!!Then he got Dennis into the act. A couple of exploded peeps later-the boys learned how to CLEAN a microwave!!!Thanks for sharing- see what you have to look forward too-Jymm was about 13 when he did this, that would have made Dennis 10!

Corazon, I would not post your children's picture on the internet. I know you are proud of those cute boys, but there are too many oddballs that may come along.

speaking of peeps, does any one really eat them or are they just basket decor? my kids hate 'em is why I ask... ???

Sushi, Corazon, trust me, it's a highly amusing way to while away an afternoon. peep jousting is comedy.

and Corazon, while i'll still eat peeps (so yes, there are some people that do eat them, and i gotta say, they're a lil better when slightly stale. aaah, "aged" peeps...), go peruse the TWINKIE research results, from our genius pals at rice. oh. my. gawd. they are not made of edible substance. bad.

Back
Top Bottom