May be Getting a Bulldog!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you both! Judging from his pic, he looks like a fat little butterball.

The owner doesn't want to drive up in bad weather, and wants to bring Deuce to me during warm sunny Wednesday.
That makes sense. It will be a better transition for Deuce.

I'm so glad you will be getting him!

:)Barbara

Great news Corey!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of him lounging around the house, you with palm frond in hand tending to his every need!!!! LOL!

Thanx!

Yeah, he'll love being pampered and spoiled, won't he? My fat little butterball!

He'll be just like a small child, a big ole baby, and wherever I go, he'll be following me all over the house!

I wouldn't even be surprised if when I wake up at night, he'll be in my bed with me. He'll be sticking to me like glue, giving me all those warm wet sloppy kisses.

I'll probably melt when I meet him! One look at his face, and I'll be like putty in his arms! I can just feel it coming.

Last edited:
Thanx!

Yeah, he'll love being pampered and spoiled, won't he? My fat little butterball!

He'll be just like a small child, a big ole baby, and wherever I go, he'll be following me all over the house!

I wouldn't even be surprised if when I wake up at night, he'll be in my bad with me. He'll be sticking to me like glue, giving me all those warm wet sloppy kiss.

You adopting my husband? :ohmy:

Thanx!

I wouldn't even be surprised if when I wake up at night, he'll be in my bad with me. He'll be sticking to me like glue, giving me all those warm wet sloppy kiss.

You're not excited or anything, are you Corey???!!!! You and your little doggie are going to have so much fun. Enjoy!

Yes, we will, and I am excited!

This is what I need in my life. A loving pet to talk to and share good times with. He'll be my "child".

Keep the kind, warm and nice thoughts coming. I'm LOVIN' it!!

Last edited:
Haha!! I just caught on to this one. Never even noticed it!

Are you saying that your husband is all of these things? Shame on you! Was a good comeback though!:LOL:

I was just reading everything you wrote and the shoe fit.................MY HUSBAND! :LOL: I wouldn't say "butterball" but he sure fit the bill on the rest!

Thanx. Yes you're right, that's part of the idea!

When I saw his pic, I just melted and fell in love with him and thought to myself; "I just have to have him - so let me try to adopt him before someone else comes along and scoops him up!"

Actually, there WERE several others vying for him as well, but the owner read my e-mails to her and saw that I'm utterly sincere about adopting Deuce. So she decided to let ME have him instead.

It's just too bad that I don't know how to upload his pic so that you can see him up close! Do any of you know how to do that?

Last edited:
You both are very lucky. He needs a home and you taking in somebody who really needs the TLC. You'll get TONS of TLC from him. He just needed somebody whom he can call his 'forever mommy'. Rescues are the best. I have 3 and don't regret getting any of them.

Darlene

Good for you! I'm very happy for you. You very well might have stopped your "children" from being put to death!

It's so good and rewarding when one can save a loving dog or cat from from going under!! It helps give them a new lease on life!

Like what Deuce will enjoy when he comes home to me!

I picked up some stuff for Deuce. I'm getting the house ready for his homecoming. He'll
be getting all his shots on Friday. He'll be here on Wednesday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom