McDonald's "Taste Of America Range"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Here in Australia, they have just bought out a range of burgers called the "Taste of America"

Taste Of America

They have the:

New York Classic
Smoky Texan
California Chicken
and
Roadhouse Brekkie Roll

We will probably try one when we get back from our holiday, it will save having to cook after a long drive :)

Wonder if they really will taste like your burgers over there??

Here in Australia, they have just bought out a range of burgers called the "Taste of America"

Taste Of America

They have the:

New York Classic
Smoky Texan
California Chicken
and
Roadhouse Brekkie Roll

We will probably try one when we get back from our holiday, it will save having to cook after a long drive :)

All recipes come from the kitchens in I think in IN. (Correct me if I am wrong on the location.) It is where their headquarters are located. It is called Hamburger University. So if they are using beef, they should taste the same. They also develop regional recipes. As in the case of Australia, they would come up with recipes using kangaroo meat. I don't know if they still make them, but at one time they made moose hamburgers in Canada. Sometimes they are a hit and sometimes a miss. In India, you will never find a food with beef in it. In Israel, no pork.

What is a Brekkie Roll? :angel:

Kylie1969 said:

Taste Of America

They have the:

New York Classic
Smoky Texan
California Chicken
and
Roadhouse Brekkie Roll

If they don't offer a green chili cheeseburger they're falling a bit short of "a taste of America"

Just sayin' :)

oh, c'mon, jharris. you can't put chiles in everything.

what the heck is a ny burger? my browser won't load the site.

is it rat meat and ground money? lol.

addie, forget about joeys. what about galah parm sandwiches, or witchetty fries.

Tom and Snip, even I am having trouble getting to the site today...think they are down for some reason!

Ads, they have only just recently done a lamb burger here at Macca's...as far as I know they have never done a kangaroo one, the lamb one was nice though :)

A brekkie roll is just like a bacon and egg sandwich but in a roll instead

oh, c'mon, jharris. you can't put chiles in everything.

what the heck is a ny burger? my browser won't load the site.

is it rat meat and ground money? lol.

addie, forget about joeys. what about galah parm sandwiches, or witchetty fries.

My browser did open it. A NY burger is just a regular burger with everything on it and if I remember correctly it is made with Black Angus beef. One is the chicken burger. I don't remember all of them, but they were your average ones we get right here in the states. They also are offering the same shakes. :angel:

Last edited:
Tom and Snip, even I am having trouble getting to the site today...think they are down for some reason!

Ads, they have only just recently done a lamb burger here at Macca's...as far as I know they have never done a kangaroo one, the lamb one was nice though :)

A brekkie roll is just like a bacon and egg sandwich but in a roll instead

That is our McMuffin with Canadian bacon and egg. Same thing. Sesame roll. :angel:

i'm a chile man myself. love pickled jalaps. i put them in eggs, on tuna sandwiches, with pulled pork or pork chops, in mussels marinara, and even occasionally on pizza.

try the mussels marinara and pickled jalapenos. if they're good and hot, they sort of make it into a piquant mussels fra diavolo. it's strangely good.

and thanks, addie.

i guess we know who broke mickey d's website now, don't we? it's always the last one that had it... :angel:

Last edited:
Steve, thanks for the video :)

Ads, yes the McMuffins we have here too...bacon and egg and sausage and egg!

They have Angas Beef burgers here too, they are quite tasty :yum:

They are saying on forums over here that the Californian Chicken burger is the best one out of the American Range...so we may try that when we get back from our trip :)

Steve Kroll said:
Here's an ad for it. I'm not sure what would define the one burger as a "New York Classic". Looks like a plain old cheese burger to me. Maybe it only comes with a small drink. :LOL:

Laughing!

Another brilliant idea from the illustrious mayor.

I think the small drink only comes with the Bloomburger.

With all the real problems New Yorkers face I'm so happy to see he has his priorities straight.

Yeesh!

Back
Top Bottom