McRib + Angus Third Pounder + Filet-O-Fish + Southern Chicken Sandwich = ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
reminds me of that other new sandwich by Wendy's or KFC (I think). The "bun" is two pieces of chicken - forget what the filling is. Not for me!

I don't think I will be ordering that one any time soon! Yuck! I kind of like the one name suggestion: McNumber2. :LOL:

:)Barbara

reminds me of that other new sandwich by Wendy's or KFC (I think). The "bun" is two pieces of chicken - forget what the filling is. Not for me!

That's called the Double Down. It has bacon and cheese in the middle. It is by KFC. Apparently, all of the Franchise Restaraunts are coming out with this outrageous stuff as a publicity stunt. Any press is good press. People don't go to those places to eat healthy anyway. Personally, I think if you eat a pound of anything, it ain't good for you.

Last edited:
That's called the Double Down. It has bacon and cheese in the middle. It is by KFC. Apparently, all of the Franchise Restaraunts are coming out with this outrageous stuff as a publicity stunt. Any press is good press. People don't go to those places to eat healthy anyway. Personally, I think if you eat a pound of anything, it ain't good for you.

They'd get my business, and probably many others if they'd advertise less salt. I love the crunch, but KFC is unpleasantly salty.

Back
Top Bottom