Meant to Be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Attention all you 24 fans: This morning, I could not get to the dc discussion so I turned on tv to find out weather and Regis and Kelly were already on. Guess who their special guest was? Yep, Keifer (Jack Bauer) Sutherland. Yessireeeeee. Live and in person. Had on cowboy boots cause he goes for some kind of tournament where they try to tie cattle. Who can concentrate on what he was saying, I didn't even notice he had boots on. I did see his jeans were old with patch. Think that is in thing. Anyway Anderson Cooper from CNN was taking Regis's place. He said he watched whole series Christmas Day from season 3-4. Jack Bauer came back with he was in airport Christmas day so he had him beat. He sure is sweet. Kelly asked about being killed and said could Jack Bauer have an end? He said never know, like he did know something. I wish I could have taped him and listened to everything he said but I was so excit ed about seeing him out of the show. He is really little and thin. His dad tall and slim. Anybody else see it? texas, you get to watch it ? He is being interviewed on PBS tonite with Charlie Rose. NO COMMERCIALS!!! I for sure will tape that. As I said I couldn't get on dc so turned on tv. Meant to be! Intense

Yep, I got to watch most of it. It bugged me that Kelli kept saying his name. It was Keifer, did you do this, and Keifer did you do that? Every question she had started off with Keifer. Who else would she be asking questions??
Don't get me wrong, I love Kelli. I think she is the best cohost that Regis has ever had, perm or temp.
He sure looked good though, didn't he?:mrgreen:

Happy1

I am so happy that you got to see him too. Did you know he was going to be on? I don't even watch tv after I hear what the weather is for our town that day. I watch more at night so this was very unusual to be able to have him be the guest. Guess it was just meant to be! Doesn't he look short compared to his dad? I bet he is a thin guy.

I know what you mean about Kelli. She does seem to want to monopolize the conversation. The other guy hardly got to say anything that I remember. When she said something about getting killed and he didn't acknowledge one way or another I thought how smooth that he won't give away any secrets.

I know one thing for sure lot of people will be watching him Sunday. Unless there is a football game on. Is there? I won't get the tv then.

Back
Top Bottom