Meet DC members in person!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Anyone want to meet up with other DC-ers?

Maybe we can use this thread to do just that, like Barbara L, Maidrite, kitchenelf, Dove & Raine did last weekend:)

Post your whereabouts, or maybe where you'll be vacationing soon, and see if anyone wants to meet up.

As for me, I'm in southern California, near the 210/57 split.
Anyone up for lunch?

It is the flower in the drink that makes it special... oh heck who am I kidding I would chug it and hit the water!

Haledon NJ, Near Paramus. OK Jerseyites, Maybe DC picnic this summer. Pick a park, maybe Jockey Hollow (Once I get where Y'all are, I'll research). Everyone brings a component and we go from there. AC

I would love to meet up with some of you. I live 42 minutes west of Boston.

Haledon NJ, Near Paramus. OK Jerseyites, Maybe DC picnic this summer. Pick a park, maybe Jockey Hollow (Once I get where Y'all are, I'll research). Everyone brings a component and we go from there. AC

i've shared that though since nearly after i joined & saw that gentle love that we share.
a park, a fairly equal drive fer most of us, maybe stopping at rest stops fer snacks & other necesssities, yet worth that to meet others from discusscooking.:ermm::-p

Ok I'm going to Hawaii, and England apparently :) I've been to England. Anyone want to come to Maine...it's lovely in the summer!

Ok, I so read that that title as "Meet DC members in prison" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That got me thinking for a moment!

I New Zealand's a bit far away for most of you :)

Where you can get this:

you live at the royal Hawaiian?!

Ya just keep rubbing it in, don't ya bugga! lol

Why did I leave Oahu?....I'll be back, sooner then later, and when I do, it is a night at Stage, then perhaps some after work shinannagins with IC...perhaps side street inn, or chart house for my favorite dive on Oahu.

Back
Top Bottom