Men are not romantic!! Period!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Just wanted to share a joke I got from a friend a few minutes ago.

SMS between two lovers.

She says:
My love,
If you are sleeping send me your dreams...
If you are smiling send me your smile...
If you are crying send me your tears...

He says:
I'm on the toilet, what do I send? :LOL:

Last edited:

SMS between two lovers.

She says:
My love,

He says:
I once received a lipstick impression of a kiss on paper.

Snip 13 said:

SMS between two lovers.

She says:
My love,

He says:

That's one if the funniest things I've seen all year!a LOL!!! Love it!!

This is related:

DH was at a conference yesterday on the East coast, and called me from his cell phone. I kept saying, "What? What? You're breaking up, I can't hear you. Quit moving around so much!"

He said, "I'm in the bathroom, taking a ----."

TMI. So romantic.

This is related:

DH was at a conference yesterday on the East coast, and called me from his cell phone. I kept saying, "What? What? You're breaking up, I can't hear you. Quit moving around so much!"

He said, "I'm in the bathroom, taking a ----."

TMI. So romantic.

I emailed the joke to Shrek...he accused me of having PooPoo VooDoo...since he had just come out of that room.

Where are these men? I've yet to meet one! I would settle for flowers or a dinner on my birthday and the odd thank you for doing something nice for them!
Darling I have to concede that although my largesse knew no domain and was ecumenical plus the fact that I was known as Dr Amore Prince of passion I did miss quite a few and you were one of the lucky ones;)
padeswood 047.jpg

img008.jpgMy wife the one that did not get away, I love her more with every breath I take.I married her on Valentines Day.

Last edited:
Darling I have to concede that although my largesse knew no domain and was ecumenical plus the fact that I was known as Dr Amore Prince of passion I did miss quite a few and you were one of the lucky ones;)
View attachment 11742

View attachment 11743My wife the one that did not get away, I love her more with every breath I take.I married her on Valentines Day.

You make a lovely couple :) She's a lucky women.

Darling it is I who is very very lucky. My father first advice about romance was Never Never Never fall asleep before your partner.
I give you the late great Professor of Passion my Dadpadeswood 049.jpg

Darling it is I who is very very lucky. My father first advice about romance was Never Never Never fall asleep before your partner.
I give you the late great Professor of Passion my DadView attachment 11744

I bet you are a lucky man, your wife looks lovely.
Don't sell yourself short though, your a bit of a Casanova but a good man as far as I can tell :)

I have to say my husband has a romantic streak, and I have a practical one, so we work well together. It helps that husband isn't a sports fanatic, or gambler, which, I've learned are pretty much the same thing.

I was one of those young girls who grew up with the Barbie/fairy tale idea of romance. My DH is no Prince Charming! Even though he often forgets important anniversaries and rarely sends flowers or cards, he shows his love every day by getting up and going to a job he really does not enjoy (got transferred to another division) and compliments my cooking even when it turns out bad. He was supportive of my change of careers and encouraged me to quit my old job. When the lost paycheck cramped our finances, he found more classes to teach. We've been together 29 years (Aug 7, 1982). While romance is nice (and he does occasionally manage to get romantic) the daily devotion is just as important.

Back
Top Bottom