Merry Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatPat

Washing Up
Merry Christmas to all of my DC family!

All of you are so very special, and I wish all of my DC family a very, very happy Christmas.

Thank you all for being so kind to me.

Merry Christmas to all! Bring on the food!:LOL:

With very much love to all of you,
~Cat

Merry Christmas to you, too, Miss CatPat.

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful holiday with your family and friends.

Eat until you think you'll pop and laugh until the tears run down your cheeks. Make lots and lots of memories.

Merry Christmas to all! Have a wonderful, peaceful day :santa: And have a piece of Christmas dark chocolate bark:

Attachments

• 2013-12-24 21.50.19.jpg
    2013-12-24 21.50.19.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 181
Merry Christmas to all! Have a wonderful, peaceful day :santa: And have a piece of Christmas dark chocolate bark:

Thank you! Oh that looks so very good!

The lair smells wonderful right now. Dinner will be around 2:00pm and then we open presents. There's a pile of them under the tree.

And two presents are sitting on the couch watching The Grinch. Those are for me, they're Mamma and Papa.

With love,
~Cat

Thank you! Oh that looks so very good!

The lair smells wonderful right now. Dinner will be around 2:00pm and then we open presents. There's a pile of them under the tree.

And two presents are sitting on the couch watching The Grinch. Those are for me, they're Mamma and Papa.

With love,
~Cat

Thank you!

Cat, do you think Lakisha would allow you to post her recipe for seasoned green beans? They sound delicious and you all seem to have them frequently, so they must be very good :)

Oh yes! I'll get her to do that now. She doesn't have an account here, though. Can she use mine?

With love,
~Cat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom