MexicoKaren

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quicksilver

Washing Up
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Where are you????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thing move slower in Mexico. Maybe she is just taking a siesta. Hurry back Mexico Karen.

Oh I hope she stuck to her guns and turned the cheese man away this time....
Everything alright MK?
I hope so.

Oh dear friends - Just checked my email for the first time in days. I am so touched that you were worried! We are OK - as you might have guessed, we had a bit of a relapse and just took it very easy for awhile. Since, I've been working hard on some new paintings - the gallery where I show my work has been closed for two months because of our slow summer tourist season (plus the street was being rebuilt and no one could get there!). He is now about to reopen and wants new paintings, so I have been busy working, and not taking any time for the computer. Oh gosh, I missed you all, as well. I tend to get a little uncommunicative when I'm painting (just ask my poor neglected husband..."oh, is it dinnertime already?").

We are finally both feeling fine again and I am so grateful for your concerns. Gosh. You ARE just like a family. Thanks!

Warm wishes - Karen

:) Glad to hear you are OK. Just wanted to let you know most of my Hummers have already left so maybe they will be home back to you soon. I still have some but I suspect they are different ones passing thru and have stopped to make a pit stop.I don't know how long it takes the little creatures to get back to Mexico from here in Northern New Mexico. I'm down to two feeders from six and I don't need to fill those several times a day but every few days and only because I want them to have fresh Hummer luice. I will keep a feeder well into October for the few strays that still pass by.:):):):)

Good to see you again Karen. Do we get to see pictures of your paintings when they are done? I would love to see more of your work!

Oh thanks, GB - yes, if you guys want to see them, I'll set up an album. I've got two new series going: one is paintings of doors here in Bucerias and the other is a tree of life motif (things in trees, hard to describe. Maybe a little goofy.) JP - we have young babies at our feeder these days. They are about the size of big bumblebees. They have to sit on the rim of the feeder, because they're too small yet to drink and fly at the same time. I've been trying to get a picture, but it is HARD to get photos of hummingbirds. I have a whole new immense respect for those National Geographic people. We are so happy to welcome your little hummers...

I'd love to see your paintings Karen. Although I don't use my fine arts degree much, I still have a passion for art.

Count me in on seeing your art work..Boy oh boy girl you had me mounting a possee here...
kades

I am so sorry...and I am really humbled by your concerns. Thanks so much to all of you, my kind friends. My new little avatar is a detail from one of my new pictures...a little snail sitting in a tree, along with alot of other little animals. As sson as I can, I'll start an album. Thanks to all of you for your interest...

Well, it's about time. Glad to hear your absence was for all GOOD reasons, this time. (but don't ever do that again, ya hear?)
The pic looks fantastic! I love your work. Would love to see your album.

Back
Top Bottom