Missing members?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redkitty

Executive Chef
I've noticed some people missing around here, they used to post often.

Boufa06 and Mudbug..........where are you??!! :)

There are a LOT of them missing. They have life challenges or find other forums or just don't like us anymore. Never know why :eek:(

Very strange Miss Kitty....:ermm: Just yesterday I was looking at some recipes Miss Boufa sent me, and thought about she had not been on lately! Then I think of, and miss Miss Mudbug often...everytime I eat Crawfish, which is fairly often this time of year. Sometimes, even when I eat catfish, I think about Miss Mudbug and how she absolutely loves fried catfish:huh::LOL: Maybe if I over night her a box of filets......:ROFLMAO:

Yep, this subject has come up time and time and time again. People move on, their lives change, they realize they spend too much time on the computer and stop...so many things. It's happened to me too.

Remember a few weeks ago someone was asking where Bilby was. Showed up, just had been busy I guess, but was happy to know that username was missed. I asked about Luvs and haven't had an answer to that one. And the lady that promised to make something for me, is gone too.
With me on other food boards, I don't go into any of them as much as I frequent this one. Don't know why. Like them too. But this one for me, feels homey.
Anyone know anything about Luvs?

we all are, uncle bob. :)

i miss my older sis, the 'bug.

i was thinking of crewsk recently. has anyone heard from her?

another one was lugaru.

or going back further, mr. otter.

i could list about 50 people that have forgotten us. :(

it's all your fault, tg.!

I brush my teeth and use deodorant, so I am sure it's not me!!!

And where the heck is Maidrite? Oh, wait. He's in the chair across the room, snoring. Never mind. :-p

:)Barbara

we all are, uncle bob. :)

i miss my older sis, the 'bug.

i was thinking of crewsk recently. has anyone heard from her?

another one was lugaru.

or going back further, mr. otter.

i could list about 50 people that have forgotten us. :(

it's all your fault, tg.!

You better behave mister!!
7.gif
:LOL:
I could come up with quite a few too, but, I don't want to list because if I miss one, I wouldn't want their feelings hurt.
BTW, does anyone hear from Sushi anymore?

I sent him a yahoo message but he didn't respond. I think he may not have that account anymore (it never shows him logged on). I have been meaning to send him a card, just to say hi.

:)Barbara

Well, I will hope that he found that perfect job and woman and just doesn't have time to be on the computer anymore!!
;)

Haven't caught YT in a while either.... or did someone already mention him?

Back
Top Bottom