MLIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snorted out loud at this one...

Yesterday, I got a call from the school nurse. It turns out that my six year old daughter had been licking the hand sanitizer off of her hands and got drunk due to the alcohol content. When I asked her why she did this, she said it tastes good and made her head feel fuzzy. I am afraid I have a long road ahead of me with this child. MLIA

Today, I thought about testing the whole sticking-your-tongue-to-a-frozen-pole thing. I had no pole near by, but was standing by the bus as students boarded. As soon as I convinced myself I had busted the myth, the bus started moving with my tongue still attached. I am a teacher. MLIA.

I cannot open the site, it is showing the following message: 'The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.'

OK, just hurt myself laughing at these today. Must share...
Today, I went to get my sonogram, and while in the waiting room, a bubbly little 6 yr. old decided to strike up a conversation. She thought she'd tell me where babies come from. Her exact words were, "... and then this dork brings this baby into your life!". I politely asked if she meant "stork". She just looked at me like I was crazy, and said "Obviously, you've never met my dad". Best. Kid. Ever. MLIA

Okay, I need a clean keyboard and a box of tissues.:ROFLMAO:

Thanks, Alix!

Last edited:
More giggles. I was in tears from this one...yes I know I'm 12.

Today I was walking past a construction site. In the site, there was a sign that said "beware of large cracks". Next to the sign was a large man bending over, showing his 'large crack'. I'm still giggling. MLIA

Back
Top Bottom