Most annoying pet peeve?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubiksolved

Assistant Cook
not sure if this is a repost... but i hateeee it when people talk highly of themselves... when they brag about who they are or what they've done..

: /

not sure if this is a repost... but i hateeee it when people talk highly of themselves... when they brag about who they are or what they've done..

Have to agree with this one - and especially when you know you have to take what they're saying with a HUGE pinch of salt.

Here's my pet peeve and it's getting stronger every day:

Why, when I'm trying to watch a TV show, am I subjected to the totally inane pop-ups advertising a show that's coming on today, tomorrow, next week? It blocks out half the screen and the movements and antics are very annoying. Almost as much as that constant news roll across the bottom of the screen. It's very distracting.
There! Now I feel better. :LOL:

:) Here's one I hate when there is a bowl of mixed nuts and people that fish through the bowl to get the cashews and pecans and leave the peanuts and almonds for everyone else after they put their filthy paws all over the nuts. So selfish. However if all you have is a bowl of peanuts they will happily eat those.

Here's my pet peeve and it's getting stronger every day:

Why, when I'm trying to watch a TV show, am I subjected to the totally inane pop-ups advertising a show that's coming on today, tomorrow, next week? It blocks out half the screen and the movements and antics are very annoying. Almost as much as that constant news roll across the bottom of the screen. It's very distracting.
There! Now I feel better. :LOL:

:) I hate when you set the volume on the TV and a commercial comes on blasting the volume way up. This really annoys me to no end I need a TV that keeps the volume at a normal level.

Mine lately is people send forward emails without deleting all the others that forwarded to - like chain letter. I received an email that if i printed it out it would of been 8 pages and on the 8 page would of been the joke or picture.

Also if they don't delete all the others, you just passing out your emails and friend and family to the world by the time it gets around.

Mine lately is people send forward emails without deleting all the others that forwarded to - like chain letter. I received an email that if i printed it out it would of been 8 pages and on the 8 page would of been the joke or picture.

Also if they don't delete all the others, you just passing out your emails and friend and family to the world by the time it gets around.

:)As I have said before I hate the email chain letters where they say if you don't forward to at least 5 people you will get bad luck but if you forward you will have many good things happen to you. I delete them right then and there. What a bunch of bull so annoying.

I hae wn someone else causes me to be late to something, if I am ready to leave for something plenty early enough yet the person I am going with takes their sweet time....

I also hate when someone puts you on hold to answer another call and they end up talking to them for 5 plus minutes and not bother clicking back to say they will call you back! Grrrrrrr

1. Other people in the kitchen when I'm cooking (see user name).
2. Waiting for a car to go by so I can enter the road they are traveling on and the idiots end up turning with no signal. I could have gone.
3. Tardiness, just can't stand it.
4. When I loan something to someone and don't get it back in the same condition.
5. People who have more children than they can afford.
6. People who have more pets than they can afford.
7. Pokey drivers (the ones that drive 5-10 miles under the speed limit)
8. Dirty fingernails. (totally disgusts me)
9. Drivers who insist on sharing their horrible choice of music with other drivers. If my windows and mirrors are vibrating, I can imagine what it's doing to their eardrums.
And ...
10. If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat.

oh man, don't get me started. i'm unbelievably good at picking out those little things that people do that bug the crap out of you. i'm really, really good at that, i mean it. and i love to complain about it, ad nauseum.

especially since i'll probably never have to walk in their shoes... :rolleyes:

Lemme get one in before it gets shut down, lmao.

People that hang out in the left lane should be tarred and feathered. It's the Passing Lane people! The basic principle of the Passing Lane was in your drivers education manual when you got your license!
img_714942_0_4867a22cca09cb1d9bb75e266afa3ada.gif

If. you. see. someone. behind. you. they. are. trying. to. pass. and. you. are. holding. up. traffic!

I am locking this thread. This subject comes up every so often and while it is always started with no bad intentions feelings always end up getting hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom