Most disliked Vegetable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Vegetable do you Least Like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really can't think of one... I don't like certain veggies cooked certain ways though.

Love most veggies, except cauliflower.

Raw, I can deal with it and actually like the stuff.

Blanch it a bit, and OK.

But boil the stuff and ich, poo, puke vomit, spit.

Adore both kale and okra, and that gives me an idea.

Bet they would work well together. Just have to figure out how.

Take care.

you do not list beets, I intensively dislike beets, beet tops and beet bottoms, I would have voted for beets, so I voted for okra but I am sure that is a technique issue

Brussel Sprouts & Spinach come in pretty close but I gave my vote to the first. Yuck, they taste like dirt to me.

I like everything on the list but try as hard as I like I cannot like fennel. I want to like it, I try it a few times each year and I read it in recipes and want it, but when its in my mouth I always realise I just cannot like it. I hope that I will grow to like it one day soon!

I used not to like okra though, until I had some beautful curried okra that changed my mond for ever. Any vegetable cooked badly is always off putting though. :)

I vote for celery. I realize it's a major component in just about anything I cook, and I never omit it to satisy my taste...but I don't like it. More often than not, I find it bitter, with the exception of the very very tender center, tiny stalks. Those, I love.

Now, if you'd put zucchini on that list, I'd have voted for that, instead. I really have no strong objections to any vegetable.:chef:

Okra and big fat lima or butter beans are the only veggies I can think of that won't cross my lips! Anything else I have no problem with. Have to credit my Mom with cooking veggies properly & my late ex-MIL with introducing me to artichokes. :LOL::LOL:

I have never had okra, kale artichoke or brussel sprouts so I voted for spinach. I also do not like celery.

Back
Top Bottom