Most Ridiculous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Well before last Christmas, our younges daughter, the one on the West Coast, told us not to by her a new Christmas stocking in which to send her and her husband their stocking stuffer gifts as she still ahd stockings from years past, and didn't want a bunch of stockings stacking up. She stated that she was going to mail us three used stockings, one for her, one for our SOL, and one for the baby. She never sent them. So, for Christmas, we honored her request and didn't purchace new Christmas stockings for her and her family. Instead, we bought new pair of pantyhose and filled the stocking stuffer gifts in the feet and legs of the hoseiry, one leg for her, and the other for her husband. I chuckled the whole time I wrapped the stuff. It was my idea, but my wife thought it would be funny as well. We made sure the stockings were in our daughter's size. They recieved their packages in the mail, at his parents home. It made for a lot of laughter when they unwrapped their "Christmas" stocking.

Anyone else out there who does strange things for laughter? Answers must be family freindly.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

One Christmas my BIL asked for more memory (for his computer). My son drew his name. When it came time to open gifts, BIL eagerly unwrapped his and found the child game Memory (you know where you put the cards out face down and try to remember where the matching ones are). Of course inside the box my son had put the computer component too but we laughed about that for a good while.

My dad used to find all types of strange containers for my gifts... once he put a gift from the cat in a jug of litter (empty).

My dad used to find all types of strange containers for my gifts... once he put a gift from the cat in a jug of litter (empty).

Well that just proves it; Dad's are inherently strange people. It's in our nature and beyond our control. Daughters and sons everywhere, beware. Mooohuahahahaha.:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom