Movies you're embarrassed to admit you like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
There are many reasons to watch Pauly's "Encino Man".....like Brendan Fraser. You know I love him.

Yep, good enough reason for me!

OK, George of the Jungle. Theres another one. I love it.

The Jerk with Steve Martin
and Easy Money with Rodney Dangerfield
And anything by Mel Brooks.

(Reanie, I'm a huge Bowie fan too! )

NightsinCalifornia said:
Also how could anyone be embarrassed about Christmas vacation ?! I love it and am **** proud !

For real (it's a guilty pleasure)! Oh, if we're getting really embarrassing, I must add...

Deuce Bigelow Male Gigilo
The Mummy

Last edited:
I have both Mummy movies on DVD. Still watch them off and on. Never did watch the Scorpion King though, doubt I will.

I agree!! The first one was the better of the two; but both are pretty decent, IMO. I liked the storyline and the humor; plus Brendan Fraser's face was pricless in sooo many parts!! I also have the 2 Zorro movies with Antonio Banderas, I like those too and am not embarassed to say so!! Last year for my oldest daughter's birthday, I ordered 3 that I knew she would love: Love At First Bite, Zorro, The Gay Blade and Victor/Victoria. I miss having her here at home to watch all the Thin Man movies with!! One that both of us will watch any time it is on is Bringing Up Baby. As I posted earlier....I cannot think of a movie that I watch over and over again, that I am embarrassed to watch.

Alix said:
OK, so why haven't I seen you folks answering the Famous Movie lines quotes? These are all classics in my humble opinion.

I don't bother looking at the movie lines quotes because I won't know any of them. On the other hand - if there was a song lyrics thread, I would be all over that. Or if it was a "name this song/artist", I could compete. I could be a contender! :)

Corinne

Corinne said:
I don't bother looking at the movie lines quotes because I won't know any of them. On the other hand - if there was a song lyrics thread, I would be all over that. Or if it was a "name this song/artist", I could compete. I could be a contender! :)

Corinne

Go start one Corinne, I'll be right behind you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom