Music Critique Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I would like to start a new music thread with a few rules. We have had a lot of music threads in the past, but I want this one to be a little different.

The rules for this thread are: You may only post one song per post. The person who posts after you MUST critique the song in the previous post. It does not have to be anything extravegant or crazy, but just a sentence or two should be fine. One you have critiqued you can then post a song or pass to the next person if you do not have one to post.

I am doing this because a lot of songs get posted and people get excited and start posting a bunch and it gets overwhelming and some people (well at least myself) stop listening after a while.

I will start it off with this one. The next person to post in here must write something about this song, then they can post one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX9Vhv4akxc

And did you know Vit that when Jerry started out he hated his singing voice so much he made the sound engineers run tons of filters and effects on his voice to disguise it as much as possible because he was so self conscious?

OK Vitauta, you turn to post a vid if you want :)

Pick a song by either of them and I will post it for you. I have heard of Mumford and Sons, but have not listened to them yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom