My 25th Anniversay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mama

Head Chef
3 years ago, I had severe carpal tunnel syndrome in both of my hands and had to have surgery on them. My hands stayed swollen. As a result, I couldn't get my wedding band off so they had to cut it off :(. I've been wanting a new one for 3 years now so for our 25th anniversary my DH (and I emphasis the D) bought me this one!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 25th-anniversary.jpg
    25th-anniversary.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 197
Happy Anniversary...may you have many more years of happiness. Your ring is just beautiful

kadesma:)

Thanks y'all! He's pretty darn special! I don't think I'll forget this anniversary for a very long time! :D

Let me be the first, er, :ermm: I mean the 11th to congratulate you. Let's to it boys. With a mighty Hip-Hip-Hooray. Hip-Hip-Hooray. Hip-Hip-Hooray. Good Job.:w00t2::w00t:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

OMG​

You didn't tell me I'd need sunglasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is beautiful and there is no doubt in my mind that you deserve it!

congrats mama.

just to make sure you're still in control, make him change the setting.
if he argues, tell him it's just too wide, and the new setting you like would be cheaper.

then, when you're in the store and all of the pressure is on, get a more expensive one.

:devilish:

ahhh, i wish you 25 more years of blisssssss...

That is beautiful!
Had DH and I quit messing around and just got married out of high school we'd be over halfway there.... but I suppose it's best we didn't!
Congrats and here's to another 25!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom