My boy is on his way!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
His flight just left Charlotte, NC on his way here. It will be 3 hours now and I finally get to see him again!!:w00t2:

How exciting!!!!! Share a wonderful time with him, and enjoy every minute of it!! :) :) :) (And try to behave yourself at the airport when you see him, no slobbery kisses, so he won't be embarrassed!!:LOL: )

urmaniac13 said:
How exciting!!!!! Share a wonderful time with him, and enjoy every minute of it!! :) :) :) (And try to behave yourself at the airport when you see him, no slobbery kisses, so he won't be embarrassed!!:LOL: )

Are you kidding????? I'm going to hold on and not let go!! Luckily, he doesn't get embarrassed easily:LOL:

Thats great! Reminds me of the days when we lived in different countries! Couldnt wait for those airport reunions!! Have a great time!

pdswife said:
Is he just visiting or staying for good? Either way... HAVE A BLAST!

Sadly, he is only staying a week:(
But, that's okay. He really likes N. Carolina and he's doing great there.
He can't wait for summer.....Myrtle Beach:LOL:

texasgirl said:
His flight just left Charlotte, NC on his way here. It will be 3 hours now and I finally get to see him again!!:w00t2:

I remember when he made the journey my way!!!!! I know you are excited!!! I am excited right along with you.

Now I'm worried. He was suppose to have departed at 3 and now it's showing estimated at 4:30. An agent said they had to do maintenance. What the heck does that mean??? Is this a normal accurance?

Yippee, woo hoo,
You are going to be walking on ai for a week..I'm so happy for all of you..Have a glorious meeting and a special week.
hugs,
kadesma:)

texasgirl said:
Now I'm worried. He was suppose to have departed at 3 and now it's showing estimated at 4:30. An agent said they had to do maintenance. What the heck does that mean??? Is this a normal accurance?

Calm down TG!! Like Elf said, it happens fairly regularly, I experienced that on my flight a few times too!! Don't worry, be happy!!:)

How wonderful for you! Enjoy every minute for you'll see just how quickly they can slip through the viselike grip you'll most surely have!

I know how you feel, I won't see my oldest son Dan, from Denver until late in the summer. It seems the time they are home goes so fast. Hugs to your son from all of us.:)

I just saw this TG and am sure that you're having a wonderful time catching up right now! It's been so long since you've seen him. I bet you're both thrilled!

Back
Top Bottom