My friend passed today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
Ruthe was only 52 years old, a registered nurse and a big tall woman of Czech heritage. She was warm and caring, a lot of fun, and loved by everyone. But she had a very aggresive type of lung cancer which had already spread to her brain before they found it.

Kim and I got to say our good-byes to her this morning. She couldn't talk, but I believe she responded to my voice, and I know she did to Kim's.

We just got a call, and she passed peacefully a short time ago.

She will be missed, but a beautiful spirit like hers will surely remain.

I am so sorry, Connie! I'm glad that she went peacefully though.
img_724793_0_da6399fdb41012112c9909b00a358774.gif

so sorry to hear, Constance..........I know how you feel.........I lost a good friend and neighbor 2 weeks ago.......she was 57.........didn't smoke or drink, kept active both physically and socially........complained of backpain (her hubby told me this) for a few days but she suffered from arthritis and sciatica anyway and apparently some type of infection........they think it was staph and that it went to her heart.....she died very suddenly.........just like your Kim, Ronna's spirit will always be here, too

Thank you, everyone. November is a hard month for us. My mother died the day before Thanksgiving, and his pop died two days before. And now my friend.

Strange thing happened today...it's been chilly, wet and cloudy all week, and it's supposed to rain and get colder tomorrow...but the clouds opened up and the sun came out late this afternoon, just before she passed.

Connie,
I understand and send you prayers and good thoughts. Will keep you all close in my heart.
kades

I'm very sorry to hear this Connie. I could feel your love for Ruthe in your words, and it made me cry. I am adding my prayers for her family, and for you and Kim.

:(Barbara

Awe Constance... I'm soooo sorry to hear about that. Please accept my condolences and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh {{{Connie and Kim}}} - please know that I am wrapping my arms around you both. You will forever cherish being able to say goodbye. I'm sure she knew you were there. You are in my heart tonight!

Back
Top Bottom