My furry family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Snowy(Boy) is the oldest, 10 yrs old Blackie (boy)and Gracie (Girl) are siblings, who are 6 yrs. old. Ginger and Snuggles are brothers who are almost 7 months old. All of them were given to me. The dog was deceased brother in law's . Snuggles loves the dog, keeps hanging around with her. Snowy does not care for the dog, he hisses at her. Blackie and Gracie tolerates her, and Ginger likes her.
Snowy took to the kittens right away, he would groom them and let them cuddle up with him.
Please do not use or manipulate my photos for anything, thank you .

They are just adorable!!!! Lucky you!
I have two cats, Bailey (on the right) and Roxie, both rescues. They bring me a lot of joy.
Best to you,
Jan

Attachments

• 106-0654_IMG.jpg
    106-0654_IMG.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN1666.jpg
    DSCN1666.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 171
We are owned by Gidgett (my avatar) and a black and white Main Coon Cat with one green eye and one blue. MIL's cat - an exotic shorthair - is visiting and as I type this we are having "Kitty Wars" I have tears running down my cheeks - our cat, Domino and MIL's kitty, Charlie are doing a "Queen of the Mountain" battle on the 2 story kitty condo - it is tooooo funny! Oh for a video camera when you need one!

Ahhh they are all gorgeous! Especially Snowy looks so sweet with the little ones... it seems amazing usually senior kitties don't seem to care for hanging with hyperactive kittens! Purrrrrrs to all your babies :wub:

Ahhh they are all gorgeous! Especially Snowy looks so sweet with the little ones... it seems amazing usually senior kitties don't seem to care for hanging with hyperactive kittens! Purrrrrrs to all your babies :wub:

Thanks urmaniac ! I make sure the seniors get just as much loving from me . ;) I try not to let them feel neglected or jealous of the newcomers.

Back
Top Bottom