My hair is too dark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While we're on the subject of girlie hair questions, I have mousey brown hair, but super dark eyebrows. Not sure why!!!! Someone made a mistake somewhere!!! What can I do??? Put up with it, dye my hair darker? Shave my eyebrows off?

kyles said:
While we're on the subject of girlie hair questions, I have mousey brown hair, but super dark eyebrows. Not sure why!!!! Someone made a mistake somewhere!!! What can I do??? Put up with it, dye my hair darker? Shave my eyebrows off?
Me too Kyles, dark brows, black!! Black eyelashes and hair, well let's not go there:ROFLMAO: Thanks to 4 kids and 5 grsndkids..let's just say white is beginning to rule:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

Looks pretty!

Your hair looks pretty - I agree. You have nice skin, too. I'm in the same boat as you, having just recently changed from blonde to light brown. The brown does lighten up after a few washes. Sometimes, if you feel too pale, it helps to add a little more colour on the mouth or intensify the colour around the eyes (but not both at the same time). -Sandyj

Thank you, all of you!!
It's been a week now, and it didn't lighten up any :eek:)
I guess it's ok. I still don't like it much,but, everyone around is being positive about it, so, I'll leave it for now. But, next month, it may be frosted or something. I don't know :eek:)
I'm thinking of putting some easy hightlights in as PA mentioned, just to give it a little bit of lighter color and still leave the dark too. We'll see, but, thank you too all of you for being so kind.

I think you have very pretty hair!! Don't mess with Mother nature, she knew what she was doing (except in my case.........).As some of you know I say I am half blond and if you have clicked under all Photos on the photos page (of me) you will see why my dad use to tell me that he wanted a blond and mom wanted a brunett so they comprised ( and added " that's the only thing we ever agreed on..when she wasn't listining..)
Marge~Dove

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom