My Home is in a Magazine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh, congrats! Nice article too, I like the look of the greenhouse in the picture!

Wow Miss Beth...that is so nice!! I've seen pictures of your garden, and areas around your home that were just awesome (I know what kind of hard work it takes) Now to read about your home makes it all the more special!! Congratulations on being selected for the article in the magazine!! I know y'all were/are excited!!!

That's pretty cool. Rich really gave some thought into the design.

Congratulations on being selected for the article. I'm sure you've given other homeowners some good ideas. What is significant is that your home is in Ohio, and Spring generally does not come early there. Yet, you are able to take advantage of the passive heating that your design provides, which is great.

Is that a Dogwood Tree in your yard?

What is significant is that your home is in Ohio, and Spring generally does not come early there.

Ohio has spring ? When ???
It goes straight from Winter to Summer.

yea, what spring, somtimes also known as mud season if we are lucky to have precipation..

I'll try to upload a photo of construction showing the living area and the greenhouse beyond..

Attachments

• interiorFront.jpg
    interiorFront.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 159
Very cool house, Beth. I like the idea of your greenhouse being an entry and mud room.
We also have a passive solar home, with similar insulation and such, but no wood-burning stove. Ours is all electric, but we have very reasonable bills, about $145 a month.

Thanks for sharing your home with us Beth..Congratulations on being picked for the magazine..Your home is beautiful ....
kadesma

Very nice! Congrats! Pretty on the inside as well as the outside.

Love the windows & sunlight. Is this an open floor plan where the kitchen leads into the dining or family room? Nice floors as well. (Hardwood?) Thanks for posting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom