My husband won!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. Corazon.............
img_284017_0_b3d10be66ecca1d119f5171e7d93e7b0.gif

Thats fantastic corazon! My best to your hubby on such a great achievement! May he have a long sleep tomorrow :) He should be very proud of himself. A big breakfast would be great :-p :chef:

THAT's FANTASTIC!

When I was younger I did some and know how incredibly hard they are just to finish.

To win .... with 400 other competitors? THAT'S TRULY MAGNIFICENT.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

jennyema said:
THAT's FANTASTIC!

When I was younger I did some and know how incredibly hard they are just to finish.

To win .... with 400 other competitors? THAT'S TRULY MAGNIFICENT.

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I know jennyma! I think we were both surprized. I think they should give out a last place prize. I love watching those people who are just so determined to finish and have no interest in winning. It's great cheering for the last person who finishes, I think they get more applause and respect than the person who won. I like watching the races and seeing the determination in their eyes to finish. I like seeing them starting the run and running towards their son or daughter to give them a quick kiss before powering on.:cool:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: lol pds!

Without sounding sexist :-p .... those pictures .... :ROFLMAO:

I can see why he won. He obviously puts in a lot of hard work into his training!

ps... i was never last but was often hovered around by officials in boats or on surfboards during the swim, they are not used to dogpaddlers and backstrokers in a triathlon.

Back
Top Bottom