My Jake holds a Phish ticket & he wants ME to go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i love phish, though the greater phishhead wants to just go to the lot & that way both make work & school. my dilemma is, i HAVE a ticket offered to me & can miss 2 days of school, got a way there, thoguh jake wants me to take the ticket, & i want him to! i'm sick at my stomach, guys!

i love phish, though the greater phishhead wants to just go to the lot & that way both make work & school. my dilemma is, i HAVE a ticket offered to me & can miss 2 days of school, got a way there, thoguh jake wants me to take the ticket, & i want him to! i'm sick at my stomach, guys!

What's a Phish?
Fish heads,fish heads,eat them up yum! :)

Munky

From what I have heard, tickets are very easy to get in the lot. People are even having trouble giving them away.

really, geebs? i knew i could count on you! i was waiting to see if you'd respond to me,thanks!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm is that the way you say it or do you all have a lisp? :LOL:

So, after geebs comment are you both going? Don't stress luvs...as long as school won't suffer for you and work won't suffer for Jake and the tickets are easy to come by...have some phun :LOL:

So, after geebs comment are you both going? Don't stress luvs...as long as school won't suffer for you and work won't suffer for Jake and the tickets are easy to come by...have some phun :LOL:

cute! :) i luv ya, elf!

now neither of us is phishing as of last night..... huge argument over a million things!

hey, thanks. so it has been said that someone quit puffing away! congratulations, honey!

hey, thanks. so it has been said that someone quit puffing away! congratulations, honey!
thank you.
img_829224_0_b99bc175a71cbf1180d9224238b75a1c.gif

Back
Top Bottom