My kitty on fridge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
me, too, luvs,.....my favorite of Tiffany, a silver Persian chincilla that I rescued in Cairo.......had her posed in an Easter basket as a kitten......just precious.....brings tears to my eyes.....she passed about 2 years ago...outside doing what she did best......smelling the flowers and chasing butterflies.....she was my laptop

our first married year together we had a smallsome tree and Kitty saw a bug on wall behind it (College Station Texas A&M was an entomologist's dream come true) he (we thought he was a she for the longest time) jumped thru the tree to save us from the bug.... anyway down came the tree and some of the ornaments that we could ill-afford were killed as a result of the pursuit of the bug.......but Kitty looked like Callisto with the mouse............

We scaled our tree/ decorations down quite a bit since we got "Claire". Aside from climbing up and knocking everything off ( to this day , 2 years later, we still occasionally see them playing with the ornaments that were knocked off 2 years ago), we had one of those prewired, prelit trees. It is in a room that our dog is not allowed to go in. Anyway, I heard the dog in the room by the tree barking and showing some concern. As I went there to yell at the dog to get out of that room, I looked up in the tree and there was Claire hanging upside down by one of her back feet, which was tangled so tightly in the light wires ( which are secrured to the branches) that I had to get a scissors and cut her leg free. That was the last tree we put up, thanks to Claire. Now they just play with pens and my daughters craft supplies ( especially the pipe cleaners)

Back
Top Bottom