My little girl is 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
It is 12:06 am so it is officially my baby girls birthday. Wow time really flies. It feels like just yesterday that we were in the hospital awaiting her arrival :mrgreen:

happy birthday to your little angel gb!!!!!!!!! wow, a year already. i'm sure she's daddy's little girl. god bless little rachel.

img_222560_0_ddd425e676bea52f9646f1271615d82d.gif
img_222560_1_1bac55c125f4d7840deae1fe12b4dd5b.gif
img_222560_0_ddd425e676bea52f9646f1271615d82d.gif

~ Raven ~

Happy Birthday to Rachel! I know how you feel about the time flying! On Aidan's (and I'm sure I will with Callum's too) I find myself replaying his birthday in my head. I'll say to dh, "this is about when I realized I was in labor" and "right now, we were just getting to the hospital." Things like that. I'll probably do it for every one of my children's birthdays.

GB, I think I speak for everyone when I say
LETS SEE SOME PICTURES OF THAT 1 YEAR OLD, BEAUTIFUL GIRL OF YOURS!!!
Here is a smile from our little Callum for your daughter's birthday (not to mention, a proud mother's chance to show off) :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 100_3535.JPG
    100_3535.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 198
Where did the year go? Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

img_222566_0_097a65e406943528c93dcee6cf0bca30.gif

Corazon, I love Callum's smile. He is so cute!

img_222585_0_0a5e534b16825d58ad48b1eb7bcb04c4.jpg
Happy Birthday Rachel!!
I wish you a very special day filled with goodies, smiles and love, and the same await for you for your journey ahead!!

corazon90 said:
Happy Birthday to Rachel! I know how you feel about the time flying! On Aidan's (and I'm sure I will with Callum's too) I find myself replaying his birthday in my head. I'll say to dh, "this is about when I realized I was in labor" and "right now, we were just getting to the hospital." Things like that. I'll probably do it for every one of my children's birthdays.

GB, I think I speak for everyone when I say
LETS SEE SOME PICTURES OF THAT 1 YEAR OLD, BEAUTIFUL GIRL OF YOURS!!!
Here is a smile from our little Callum for your daughter's birthday (not to mention, a proud mother's chance to show off) :mrgreen:
Corazon what a great smile he has. That picture is adorable. You have an extremely cute baby!!!

Yeah since last night we have been watching the clock and saying "right now we were having our last dinner alone" and "we were driving to the hospital now". I think we will be doing this all day probably :)

OK here is a picture of Rachel taking after her daddy. Maybe she will be a famous photographer one day :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Rachel02.jpg
    Rachel02.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 196
What a cutie! Both babies! We replayed our whole "labor day" on Jace's first birthday - Monday he will b 18 months old! Time does fly, make today special! Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday
adorable little Rachel!
You look like your Daddy!
GB, I can't believe she's already having a birthday!

Happy Birthday Rachel, may all good things surround you, and may you always be happy. Gb, she gets more beautiful by the day..

kadesma:)

I never really looked at your pictures, GB. Now I know why Rachel is so cute. You and your wife are a beautiful couple!! You two look really good together.

It's never to early to invest in barbed wire for the perimeter of the house...and the rocking chair and shotgun for the porch.
It's not that far off.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom