My New House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats on the new house!
I never knew how important storage space was until we didn't have any. We moved into a new house 3 months ago and there is so much storage space. Its nice to get rid of the clutter and all the kids stuff has a place to be put away.
Enjoy your new home!

Thanks y'all!! Yes, the storage & all the built in book shelves are great! I actually have a place to display a lot of my antique glass things & all of my cookbooks. We really lucked up on this house. We came down here to look at some houses we had found online & hubby took a wrong turn & got us a little lost. We saw saw the sigh in the front yard of the house & fell in love with it instantly.

congrats crewsk!!!! very nice, very woodsy outside, nicely designed inside.

god bless your new home. :)

Thanks! Shannon, that bathtub is beyond great!! The only thing it's missing is jets but I'm going to get one of those spa mat things for it.

looks good. Surrounded by trees, I LOVE that! I just got done moving into a new house myself and I couldn't be happier :) What was the first meal you cooked in the new house?

looks good. Surrounded by trees, I LOVE that! I just got done moving into a new house myself and I couldn't be happier :) What was the first meal you cooked in the new house?

I love all the trees too. They block out so much noise & give us a lot of privacy. The first meal I cooked was spaghetti & meatballs, garlic bread, salad, & we had hot fudge brownie sundaes for dessert. It was a simple meal, but we were still unpacking my kitchen stuff.

Thank you both!!

Hey!!! Long time no post (for me)! Congrats on the new house!!!!

When you gonna have me over to cook for ya;)

Back
Top Bottom