Myspace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so....? pretty wild about the whole "jet fuel in the manifold".
my guys watch Sorenson, Kane & Johnson. But, at the race in another week they'll be hanging with the Dupont set.

SizzlininIN said:
Great idea. I have mine set up for just friends vs. public.... so I'd love to add my dc friends.

hmm, thats comforting, I am kinda behind the times, I kind of avoided myspace because I assumed it was like posting your whole life on the net, and I am a little selective..... I might have to check it out now!

jkath said:
so....? pretty wild about the whole "jet fuel in the manifold".
my guys watch Sorenson, Kane & Johnson. But, at the race in another week they'll be hanging with the Dupont set.

Yeah. I haven't followed it as closely as I would have liked, so I don't know a ton about it. It's disheartening though, because I really like Michael Waltrip.

For straight up being a fan of, I guess I'd say I'm a Hendrick fan. Jeff Gordon is who got me into NASCAR, and Jimmie Johnson was the keeper. I follow those guys the most, but I like watching a good race. I like Stewart, Dale Jr., DJ, too. I mainly want to see a good race, and not see the same people always winning or always doing poorly. It seems like the only teams that can do anything are Gibbs, Hendrick, Roush, DEI or Childress. It's nice to see others get in the mix, like the rookie that is on the pole for the 500 this weekend. I don't recall his name, but it's good to see!

hmmm, seems like signing up for myspace is like a fountain of youth.

sush...26? mj...18??

i think i'll be 23 again.

buckytom said:
hmmm, seems like signing up for myspace is like a fountain of youth.

sush...26? mj...18??

i think i'll be 23 again.

Hey at least I was honest.........besides 40 is the new 30 :)

MySpace is INFESTED with viruses, spyware, and other nasties....no way am I going into that swamp..........lol...........z

TATTRAT said:
Inspired by SizzilinIN, who all has a myspace account?

I have one to keep up with family and friends on the island and buddies I have in a lot of bands, some people from school, and a few beatniks I have grown up with.:)

Feel free to stop by!

www.myspace.com/tattrat

If you feel inclined, drop your link too.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I love the french fry thing!!!:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

zardiw said:
MySpace is INFESTED with viruses, spyware, and other nasties....no way am I going into that swamp..........lol...........z
Myspace itself doesn't install any nefarious software onto your computer - its just like anything else out there on the net. If you are not sure what you are clicking - don't click it! and never give your password to anyone and you will be fine on myspace.

if you get add me messages I just added a few of you to myspace...
Just to let you knw, cause here lately I get alot of spammers...:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom