Myspace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TATTRAT

The Dude Abides
Moderator Emeritus
Inspired by SizzilinIN, who all has a myspace account?

I have one to keep up with family and friends on the island and buddies I have in a lot of bands, some people from school, and a few beatniks I have grown up with.:)

Feel free to stop by!

www.myspace.com/tattrat

If you feel inclined, drop your link too.

Last edited:
You guys have inspired me and I just wrote up my basics so far here...(bottom half of each section is written in English) a little difficulty in navigating at this moment:wacko: , I will figure out how to make my page fancier when I get a chance!!

MJ, loved your 'space' and enjoyed looking at member's shared links/spaces. Maybe, I can ask for pointers down the line. ;) Tatt, I have an account, but haven't figured out where to begin or What's it's (really) all about, Alfie?

Last edited:
Thanks Mish!:cool:

If you google "Myspace backgrounds" you will find a ton of stuff. Those sites will give you the html code and you put that in your "about me" section. If you need more pointers just ask.:)

The official DC Myspace is in my sig. My little helper Crewsk:-p :LOL: takes care of that one. Here is mine (add me guys!)

Sure Tattrat. I'm not sure if we will leave it forever as that tends to clutter up the boards but for now, you got it.

Back
Top Bottom