Name that food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Defatted Soy Flour
Partially Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil
Water
Salt
Sugar
Artificial and Natural Flavor
Red 40 and other color
Soy Sauce
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein

Vyapti got it right but I don't want to know how she HE knew.
As a vegan, I obsessively read ingredient labels. It's amazing the places you'll find meat or dairy. I was made for this game =)

Ok, how about this one:

RICE, WHEAT FLOUR, DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, SALT (1/2 TBS/box, agh!), SUGAR, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT*, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, ONIONS*, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, PARSLEY*, GARLIC*, CHICKEN BROTH*, CHICKEN FAT, TURMERIC SPICE WHICH IMPARTS COLOR, HYDROLYZED CORN GLUTEN, NIACIN*, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, FERRIC ORTHOPHOSPHATE, FERROUS SULFATE, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, TURMERIC EXTRACT, FOLIC ACID, RIBOFLAVIN.

Wait a minute...rice and noodles! Its Rice a Roni! OK, I have to admit that is one of my guilty pleasures. Am I right?

Yowza!

Sugar, glucose syrup, modified corn starch, gelatin, mineral oil, petrolatum, carnauba wax, natural and artificial flavors, colour

UGH. I'm sorry I ate this now. ;)

Tomato puree (water, tomato paste), distilled vinegar, corn syrup, salt, raisin paste, crushed orange puree, spices and herbs, dried garlic and onion, caramel color, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), xanthan gum.

Tomato puree (water, tomato paste), distilled vinegar, corn syrup, salt, raisin paste, crushed orange puree, spices and herbs, dried garlic and onion, caramel color, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness), xanthan gum.
I'd have guessed ketchup until the raisin paste. Is it some sort of BBQ sauce?

Back
Top Bottom