Name that food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will try and be a little more International with this one. Brand isn't necessary, they are all probably pretty similar. It shouldn't be too tough.

Sugar
Modified Milk Ingredients
Corn Syrup Solids
Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (May contain coconut, palm kernal and/or soybean oil)
cocoa
Cellulose Gum
Salt
Dipotassium phosphate
Guar Gum
Artificial Flavour

Makes me glad I usually make this from scratch!

You guys don't have General Mills Oatmeal Crisp cereal? Oops. My bad. SORRY!!

I didn't think it was just in Canada either, Alex - great cereal. I was thinking that so when you added the "goat" I knew it right away. Took awhile to pick myself up off the floor before answering though! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I didn't think it was just in Canada either, Alex - great cereal. I was thinking that so when you added the "goat" I knew it right away. Took awhile to pick myself up off the floor before answering though! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That was Bugs suggestion. She figured it would tweak some memories. I love that kid.

And my guess is chocolate syrup. Nestle Quik?

Sorry Princess, Alix had it with hot chocolate powder. Hey us Canucks are doing well at this game, eh? :rolleyes:

Alix, you're up!

Last edited:
Sorry Princess, Alix had it with hot chocolate powder. Hey us Canucks are doing well at this game :rolleyes:

Alix, you're up!

That's okay, I was cringing as I hit submit...I honestly have some season salt and that's it for many ingredient foods on hand.:LOL::LOL:

I think the original rules of the game said it could be recipe ingredients too, but it is Alix's game so she would have to clarify the rules. I too have very few manufactured items besides gluten free ones, and no one would be able to recognize them! :LOL:

Post the ingredient label of something in your pantry, or the ingredient list of your favorite recipe and the person who guesses it right gets to post the next one. No fair Googling!

That's the intro post in case anyone needed a refresher!

OK then, lets try a recipe.

chicken breasts
brown sugar
tomato soup
salsa
oregano
mozzarella cheese
pasta

I think the original rules of the game said it could be recipe ingredients too, but it is Alix's game so she would have to clarify the rules. I too have very few manufactured items besides gluten free ones, and no one would be able to recognize them! :LOL:

I use product websites to get ingredient lists. I don't have much of the stuff at home I've been posting.

Back
Top Bottom